Chapter-33

She doesn't utter a word; how could she even say something when she enjoyed every single pleasure, he gave her in the cruellest way possible.

Her body felt discharged of energy but her soul felt lightened, shining like the brightest star.

She felt betrayed by her body, by her mind, by her soul and by her heart. Why do they like his touch so much? Why do they never let her hate the way he treats her?

He doesn't care about consent, he doesn't care if it hurts her or not, what he all cared about was his pleasure which he gets only when he sees her at his mercy, crying and begging.

Even though, she felt like he has the right to abuse her like this, to give her pleasure in a most forbidden way.

He put her feet down as they reached inside the bathroom. She was still holding onto his body tightly, her legs still felt weak like jelly, however, the shaking had lessened, not completely stopped.

He unzipped her dress, letting it fall on her feet. She doesn't say anything, not even stopped him, she felt nothing wrong in it. She also doesn't have any strength left in her body to fight him anymore and she doesn't even want to.

He slides his hand over her bare back, feeling her burning body with his cold hands, holding the hooks of her Bra, he unhooked them, and let the mere piece of clothing fall on the floor too.

The only clothing item that was stopping him to see her completely naked.

This time he had no lust in his eyes, no anger, no hatred. This felt like the real him, not like the one who was downstairs, an emotionless person who only wanted to abuse her sexually.

He removed his clothes too, one by one, she doesn't seem to mind. It felt like it was her right to see him naked, and his right to see her in the same way, to stare deep into each other's souls.

She never disgusted it, his abuse, his pain, his pleasure, his aftercare he gave her, it all felt as if it was her responsibility to bear his every kind of touch.

He hugged her tightly, feeling her bosoms pressed hard against his bare chest, he was also fully naked now.

He turned on the shower as the water slides down from his muscular, big body to her small one.

Their bodies never separated from each other, his hand caressing her back slowly and gently. Her eyes were tightly shut, feeling his warm touch on her body, she doesn't want to let go of this feeling, this stillness.

He moved her hair to the side, sucking on her collarbone, she moaned. He gently nibbled on the same spot, she gasped while her hold on his body tightened.

He twirled his tongue over it, where he just nibbled as if he was soothing the pain away.

He picked up the shower gel from the side, getting a good amount on his hand then washed her hair off.

She slowly opened her eyes, seeing her body pressed against his, she felt like crying. She doesn't know why but she wanted this to happen early and it took so much time.

She felt like her body had missed this, his touch, but why? He had never touched her before then why his touch felt so familiar?

She looked at his chest, there was a tattoo on it, just where his heart was. Whoever had done the ink had made it look three-dimensional, so realistic.

Her fingers itched to touch it, to stroke the thick lining of his tattoo.

It looked so lifelike, so deep in detail and meaning. She slowly trailed her fingers over it, it made a shape of a heart and there was a name written inside it with red bold letters.

That name looked familiar to her, everything about him seemed familiar as if she knows him for ages.

She whispered the name carved on his chest, "Y/N"

Wait a second..., isn't that my name? that's my name...on his chest....

Suddenly, her breathing turned erratic looking deep at his tattoo.

She can't breathe.

She needed air.

She needed to run, run far away from him.

Her chest and head throbbed with the same kind of unbearable pain, she screamed, "AHHHH"

He panicked as he looked down at her, "What happened baby?"

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!!"

"Stop what?" he asked as he turned off the shower.

"THIS P-PAIN, IT'S UNBEARABLE......"

A/N: Please vote and comment.....