Chapter-2

Y/N was beyond terrified, she drank some cold water and tried to relax her mind. She had been living alone for many years now but she had never felt this unprotected.

She gathered some strength and called Taehyung. She told him everything about what happened, he was not believing her at first but when she sent him the pictures, he was also bewildered.

In the evening, Taehyung came to Y/N's home with her favourite fried chicken and Coke. His plan was to stay with her tonight, he cannot leave her alone especially when she is scared as hell.

Not only because he was her manager, but also her friend and moreover, he had promised Yoongi to keep Y/N safe at any cost.

They were eating their food and Y/N had completely forgotten about what had happened today. They were watching a movie and she was sitting beside Taehyung on the couch.

They didn't even realize that the day had passed and it was nearly midnight now. Y/N's phone vibrated and her smile faded, she looked to her side and saw Taehyung laughing while looking at the tv. She doesn't want to check her phone, so she just turned a blind eye and continued to watch the movie.

Her phone vibrated again, she gulped hard and picked up the phone slowly with trembling hands. she wanted to ignore it again but something inside her told her not to do so.

Her eyes narrowed while her heart skipped a beat when she saw the text from that number again,

'Tell this man to leave"

Taehyung noticed the sudden silence that had invaded them, he looked to his side and saw her frightened state, "What happened? Everything alright?"

She tried to find her voice, but it came out low, "it's him, he knows you are here"

He grabbed the phone from her hands and was about to check the message when suddenly the lights go out, not just the tv, the lights were out in the entire house.

She felt her adrenaline flooding inside her and her heart started pumping blood faster to her muscles.

She opened her eyes wider to see but it was coal-black everywhere. Taehyung gently placed his hand on her shoulder, "relax, I'll go check."

She hurriedly held his hand, "no, don't leave me alone"

"Y/N, I am not going anywhere, I am here only, I will just go and check the power circuit quickly"

She shook her head while Taehyung gives a little pat on her head and turned on the flashlight on his phone "just stay here, I'll be right back"

She felt herself drowning in fear and nervousness. She took deep breaths to ease her mind but all her efforts came to a pause when her phone vibrated as a text message popped on the screen again,

'Vixen, you don't take me seriously? Do you? he'll die just because of your stupidity now....'

Her eyes widened while her nose released air at a much higher speed, she heard Taehyung's scream, the worst she wants to imagine at a time like this.

She hurriedly ran towards the source of the sound, dropping her phone on the couch.

As she was nearing the main power circuit of her home, she saw droplets of blood on the floor, her eyes filled with tears without her realization.

There was only one thing on her mind, that was Taehyung, she cannot imagine if something happens to him because of her.

As she turned around the corner and reached there, she saw Taehyung standing there while sucking his finger in his mouth, "Y/N? what are you doing here? I told you to wai...."

"Why is there blood on the floor?"

"Oh! That, I cut my finger with the wire, see" he showed his finger to her and saw her wet eyes which left him in confusion, "why are you crying?"

She doesn't utter a word and hugged him tightly while hot tears escaped from her eyes, "thank god you are fine Tae....., I got so worried"

"Y/N, what has gotten into you today, I am completely fine, look" he pulled out from the hug and opened his arms to let her see that he was completely unharmed, "now let me fix this"

She let go of the hug and he fixed the broken wires, "and we are done!!!" He said as he joined two wires together and the whole house filled up with brightness again.

Are you guys enjoying? Please vote and comment to let me know.

|| KOOK ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें