Chapter-22

Please vote and comment......

The shoot was finally finished, the cheering of all the people clearly defined their happiness. It was not just an MV, it was the efforts of every single person working behind it.

Filled with enthusiasm, the staff members demanded a club night out from Taehyung. He being the good manager he is, said yes right away.

The hooting noises echoed in the open area as Y/N smiled looking at their cheerful faces. Just then her phone vibrated, her smile faded as she looked at the text message she just received.

She scanned her surroundings; she wasn't able to see him. Her breathing hitched in her throat as she looked at her phone screen again,

"You are not allowed to go there"

She doesn't reply though but she also doesn't want to disobey him. She had started feeling this urge to follow his authority and rules.

She clearly explained to Taehyung that she doesn't want to go to the club but before he could reply, all the staff members started frowning, pleading her to come.

She wasn't the type to ignore when someone else is begging like their life was dependent on it. She just can't, it was not how her morals work.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You are not allowed to go there"

Y/N was staring at the text message she received a few hours ago from the only person she dreads the most.

She was wearing a red shiny one-piece dress with high heels, her hair styled open and her face was glimmering due to her glistering make-up.

Her looks were completely opposite to what she was feeling inside, panic, angst, distress and most importantly, fear. Fear that he would hurt her again like the last time he did when she disobeyed him.

Right now, she was sitting on a big red stylish couch, a glass table placed in front of her. She was accompanied by Taehyung and all of their staff members were dancing like maniacs on the dance floor in the club, jingling with the flashing lights.

The loud music was tearing her eardrums apart, but the more she reads the text message on her phone, the more her ears become numb.

However, Taehyung's attention was on her only, the way her hair strands fall on her face, he wants to tuck them behind her ear gently. He doesn't know what happened to him but after seeing her only in her bra and shorts today, he was not able to control his feelings.

His hand moved on his own and just when he was about to touch her soft hair, he saw Yoona, one of Y/N's stylists walking toward both of them with a glass of martini in her hand.

She was already tipsy, her stumbled footsteps revealed it all.

When she was about to reach their table, she tripped and the glass full of martini lands on Y/N's dress.

They both hurriedly picked her up. She sure wasn't in her right mind because she started laughing at her own fall.

Taehyung eyed Y/N, "Y/N you go, clean up your dress a little" she nodded.

She looked around for the signs of restrooms, and when she saw them, she went upstairs. She entered the restroom and no one was there, only the loud music was heard.

She felt as if she was being watched, her heart racing like it would explode anytime like a volcano. The goosebumps on her body were evidence that she was scared.

She went near the sink, turned on the tap and put a tissue under the running water. Once it was wet, she rubbed it on her dress where the martini was spilled.

She repeated the process, completely engrossed by the little task she was doing.

"Ahhhh" she yelped when someone slapped her ass from behind. She could feel her body tensing, no she doesn't want to think that he was standing behind her.

➽───────────────❥