Chapter-39

Y/N took slow steps towards the room Jungkook had asked her to come. She was wearing his clothes, a loose shirt with black Nike shorts. She had no idea what special day he was talking about.

Was today his Birthday or something?

However, that was not what she was thinking, she was worried about what he would do, how he would humiliate her now?

"There you are! Good girl. You are on time" he said grabbing her by the elbow. There was a big black chair placed in the middle of the room, a chair that is usually seen at dental clinics.

What was this psycho going to do with her now, she had no clue. All she could do was remain calm and don't do anything that could get her in trouble like the last time. She knows, if she obeys him then he doesn't get angry and that was her plan to keep herself safe until someone finds her.

"Sit" he ordered, pointing at the big black chair. Gulping hard, she sat on the chair.

"Get comfortable," he said beaming with happiness, clearly amused that she was following his orders without any objection.

Trembling, she lay back on the chair. Was he a dentist who then become a psychopath because he failed in his career? That's what she had always seen in movies. People obsessed with their desired lifestyles always get crazy and find different ways to fulfil their dreams.

"Vixen, it would hurt less if you'd stay still, otherwise, I'll have to tie you up and I know you don't want that?" he said while kissing her cheeks and turning around to get something.

Her mind overlapped with all different possibilities and the dangers that this man standing in front of her could possess. Would he take all of her teeth out?

He came back with a small machine, "Ready?"

He asked while all of her thoughts of being strong and obeying his orders vanished. This man right there was mad, a complete psycho. She glanced at the door and then again at Jungkook.

"Don't! don't you even try!" he warned, anticipating her next move.

But the small machine in his hand was the source of pain, only torture with no pleasure which will leave a permanent mark not only on her body, but also on her soul. She knows, it was wrong to think about pleasure in that situation but whatever he had done till now was always sexual and contained some pleasure which helped her to get it over with.

Not thinking about his warning, she got up from the chair and ran towards the door. She couldn't let this happen, not at all.

She was only halfway when he grabbed her from the waist and pulled her back. Locking the door he chuckled, "I knew you would try something. Let's tie you up now, I don't want to waste any more time."

She cried, kicking her legs in the air, punching his arms, "Please! Leave me! why are you doing this to me?"

"SHHHH!" he said while tying her on the chair, "It's okay baby! I'll be gentle."

Please vote and comment.........