Chapter-6

Y/N doesn't dare to look back inside the elevator again, not that she doesn't want to, but because she was shaken from inside. She was walking behind Taehyung but her mind was wandering about that stranger only.

They both walked a few more steps and entered a big hall-like showroom. Many beautiful expensive dresses were hung in a symmetrical order. Some girls were making designs, while others were dressing the Mannequin.

They went a little more inside and were welcomed by a beautiful smiling face, "oh there you are....." he said as he hugged both of them, "you know, how long I waited for this pretty lady" he kissed the back of her hand.

"Sorry Jiminie, we got little lat...."

He gently placed his finger on her lips, "Shut it, pretty girls like you don't say sorry."

Taehyung cleared his throat as he was not liking this extra-friendly interaction much, "so? The dress is ready?"

"Straight to the business, huh?" Jimin replied as he showed them the way to the other side of the hall, where no one else was, the lights were also dim, only a beautiful blue dress was dressed on a dummy, shining.

Her eyes glistered when she saw the dress, it was perfection, extremely flawless. She was about to speak something when someone, engulfed her body from behind while screaming. She flinched at the sudden shouting and touch. She screamed too, as loudest she could; her heart was already racing because of that elevator incident.

The screaming sounds also scared Jimin, he also started screaming, and Taehyung hurriedly covered his ears with his hands, "what the hell is happening? Turn on the fucking lights" he shouted.

Jimin quickly turned on the lights and saw Y/N was hugging Taehyung while two girls were clinging on her and screaming. As the room filled with brightness, the shouting stopped.

Taehyung gently patted her head, "Y/N, relax, the lights are on now."

She let go of the hug, and so does the other two girls. 

"What the hell were you both doing?" Jimin asked the two girls who were his employees, anybody could tell by the dress they were wearing and "THE JIMINE STAFF" written on their name tags.

"They are your staff?" Taehyung spatted through gritted teeth.

"We are sorry, we didn't mean to scare you, we are very big fans of Miss. Y/N, we just wanted to hug her and take a picture with her and yes! Also, an autograph" they both smiled widely while showing their teeth as if they haven't given her a heart attack just few minutes ago.

Taehyung fake smiled, "Wow! So many demands..." and then his tone changed into a cold one, and so does his expressions, "IS THIS HOW YOU ASK F...." Taehyung shouted but Y/N stopped him in the middle,

"It's okay Tae, they were just excited"

Both the girls bobbed their heads and hurriedly gave their notebook and pen to Y/N to get her autograph. She did it right away and then they clicked pictures together.

"Okay, it's enough now! Go back to your work!"

Both the girls nodded at Jimin's words and went from there while whispering something into each other's ears after bowing.

"So, pretty lady, I want you to try this dress and then we'll see if it needs any modifications. By the way, how many days are left for the fan-Sign event?" Jimin asked.

"6 days" Taehyung replied short and simple.

He nodded and gave the dress to Y/N, "go straight, then take left and use the 3rd room you see. Don't use other try rooms, their lighting has some problems."

She smiled and started walking towards the try room with the dress in her hands. She checked the numbers written on the doors and when she saw 3, she entered inside. She removed her clothes with her bra as the dress has its inbuilt fitting one.

She wore the dress and looked in the mirror in front of her. It was a perfect fit for her as it was made by her designer, Jimin, just for her. He is one of the most famous and rich designers in the industry. The beautiful cut at the back of the dress made it a little revealing but that increased its beauty more.

She moved her hands to her back to close the zip, when the lights in the room started flashing. She looked up, "what the hell?" and suddenly it become all dark in the room.

Please vote and comment.......