Ryuuen's.....daughter?!

Start from the beginning

I was back at my room.

I'm planning to sleep and hopefully it all ends up being a dream....or a nightmare.

But before I could relax in the comfort of my bed...

" PAPA! OPEN THE DOOR!" That annoying little shit yelled from the other side while knocking rapidly.

Come on, are you serious?!

Just ignore her. Just ignore her. Just ignore her.

I kept telling myself that as I laid down on my bed and tried to sleep away from this nightmarish timeline....

Her knocking stopped.

I couldn't hear her complaints anymore....

I sighed in relief.

" Looks like it really WAS just a drea-"

But the door suddenly opened and I immediately jolted from the bed and stared at the door, wide-eyed.

" Thank you, Miss!" That little shit thanked an older woman.

Huh? Isn't she the receptionist?

.

" No problem, sweetheart!" The receptionist smiled before glaring at me.

" Don't leave your  child outside! God, what's wrong with you? She could've gotten hurt or wandered around and get lost." She had the audacity to scold me.

1. I would've preferred either option.

As for number 2...

" THAT'S NOT MY CHILD." I corrected her.....I EMPHASIZED that correction.

" Are you serious? You're seriously trying to tell me that this little girl with PURPLE hair isn't yours?" She raised a brow.

" There's tons of students with my fucking hair color!" I shot back.

" Boy, I've been working as a receptionist since the beginning of the year. I recognize every first year student that resides in this dorm, and I even memorized all the upperstudents from other dorms. And out of all the students in this school...." She points at me and glares.

" You're the ONLY one with purple hair."

What the fuck is with this lady....

" Tch." I scoffed.

" Anyways, please call me again if he decides to lock you out, okay?" The receptionist spoke in a kind tone toward that little shit.

Wait.

IS SHE NOT GOING TO EVEN QUESTION THE FACT THAT THERE'S EVEN A CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL?

WAIT.

IF SHE DOES QUESTION IT THEN I MIGHT BE EXPELLED-