"Let's see you dodge this!! Fire dragon wing attack!!"

Side stepping to the side Arashi dodged his attack.

"Black wing moon slash!!"

Spinning his body, he cut the slashes that were coming his way.

"Ice make cannon!!" Gray yelled as he shot at Arashi

Arashi tilted only his head to the side and the ice bullet missed him.

"I think that's enough of a demonstration." Arashi said to them as he took off Natsu's scarf.

Team Natsu was at a loss for words and Arashi saw this and grinned.

"So who ready to learn?"

3 months later Arashi's POV

It's the last week before the Grand Magic Games and I got to say my team really managed to learn Haki pretty quickly. Lucy only managed to awakened her Observation, which I guess is good since she a celestial wizard and her spirits do most of the fighting. Everyone else managed to unlock Armament and Observation, although I have a feeling Erza and Natsu might have Conquer's.

We had Haki training 4 times a week and the other 3 days, they were free to do whatever they needed to improve their magic.

Erza and I were in the middle of sparring.

"1,080 pound phoenix!!"

"Heavens wheel!!"

Our attacks collided and a explosion of sand occurred as a resulted.

We were both breathing heavily since we've been sparring all morning.

"How's we call it a day." I suggested as I deactivated my armament haki.

"Yes, I think I've gotten the hang of the this Haki you taught us." She said as she also deactivated her armament haki.

"Remember it's all about experience, I've only taught you all the basic, now you just have to use it more in battles." I explained to her.

She nodded.

"Did you finally get used to the new weight on your swords?" She asked as her swords magically disappeared.

I looked down at my swords, they were no longer black as they were originally when I got to this world, but now they were a mixture of crimson red and black.

"Yeah, who would have thought there was a way to increase its max weight. Definitely had my hands full trying to get used to it." I looked down on my swords admiring the color being hit against the sun and thinking back how I got this upgrade.

Flashback 2 months ago

I was by myself on the beach and the only visible light that was there was from the moon.