Chapter 21

Third Person POV

Arashi could be seen heavily breathing from his last attack, he slowly opened his eyes and saw that everything was back to normal. Erza and Jellal looked like they had already recovered and were looking at him confused at what they had just saw and felt from him.

Arashi saw Midnight knocked unconscious and then looked up at them.

"What?" He asked as he was trying to catch his breath.

"What was that just now?" Jellal was the first to ask

"I've never seen you do that before." Erza added in

Arashi was confused at what they were talking about.

"You somehow managed to knock Midnight out without even touching him."

"I did?"

They both nodded.

Arashi looked down and could see his hands trembling, he could still imagine Erza's blood on his hands and could feel his breath start to shorten. He shook his head to get him to stop thinking about it and he put his swords away and just walked not saying a word to them.

Wendy and Carla eventually found the three of them and Erza told them that Jellal had lost his memories.

"If you've forgotten your memories, that means you forgot how to stop Nirvana." Carla pointed out

"No I haven't." Jellal corrected her

"Apparently Brain was able to diffuse his self destruct spell and now he has full control of Nirvana." Arashi explained.

"Well we can't just give up, our home is about to be destroyed. There's has to be a way to destroy it." Carla looked worried

Just then, everything started to shake and we all saw a huge light coming from one side on Nirvana

Just then, everything started to shake and we all saw a huge light coming from one side on Nirvana. We all ran towards it and they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Ari can't you use that technique you used on Phantom Guild?!" Erza desperately asked

Arashi clenched his fist out of frustration.

"This thing is way bigger than that Phantom guild, I'm not sure if they could cut something like this even with x50,000."