Chapter 4

Third Person POV

"Master one of the S-class quest is missing!!" Mira shouted worryingly

Hearing the news immediately made Master Makarov spit out his tea he was very much enjoying. This also cause commotions amongst themselves. They managed to figure out Happy was the one who took the S-class quest, and if he's involved then that meant Natsu and Lucy were also involved.

"This isn't good, *sigh* which one did they take?" Master asked annoyed

"Lifting the curse on Galuna Island" Mira responded.

This caused Master to freak out even more and everyone were already talking about those three were actually going to be expelled if they managed to come back.

This commotion made Laxus laugh.

"It doesn't even matter if they come back or not, when I finally take over this dumb guild, those three are going to be the firsts one out for being so weak." Laxus said casually.

"I don't care about how you feel about Natsu, you're the only one strong enough to bring him back by force." Master ordered him

But Laxus just smirked and teleporting out of the guild not doing what his grandfather told him to do. Also hearing what master said made Gray stand up from his seat.

"Sorry gramps that's where I have to disagree, I'll be the one to bring Natsu back even if it's by force."

" *sigh* I don't care who does it just bring those three back."

Gray nodded and immediately went off to fetch Natsu.

" *Long sigh* Where's Arashi?" Master asked.

Everyone began to look around as it was unusual not seeing him at the moment as well as Rafe.

"I believe he's in his room, he mentioned taking the day off after completing so many missions." Mira responded

"Could you please wake him up? I'd hate to bother the boy but this is an emergency and his magic can really be used right about now." Master requested and Mira went to his room.

Mira ran to his room and gently knock on his door, but hearing no response she slowly opened the door to see a sleeping boy cuddling with his wolf

Mira ran to his room and gently knock on his door, but hearing no response she slowly opened the door to see a sleeping boy cuddling with his wolf. She softly smiled at the sight and decided to take a picture. But she knew it was an emergency so she had no choice but to wake him up.

"Ari wake up" She shook him gently.

No response.

So she shook him harder.

"Ari wake up." She said it more sternly.

He finally woke up.

"Huh, what, what happened? Am I in trouble?" He asked so innocent like.