Chapter 5

Arashi's POV

I was totally out of it today, I mean who wouldn't especially when you got asked out by one the most beautiful women in Fiore on date, you can't help but freak out a little bit.

"Um excuse me sir, are you okay?" The receptionist asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, yes. How much you said the house would cost?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"Well with the location you requested as well how big you want the house, adding in workers to build the house too. 3 million jules." The reception answered as she looked over the paperwork.

If I remember correctly, I have about 2.8 million, guess I'll have to complete a few extra missions to fully finish paying.

"I'm sorry, it would seem I'm a little short on the money. Is there any way I can do payments?" I asked

She nodded.

"Well how much can you put as you down payment?"

I handed her a suitcase and she looked at me confused.

"This case has about 2.8 million, that's how much I can pay off right now. Hope that's alright."

She looked at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"W-well that's almost the whole house payment, I was thinking you only had about 800,000. But you know what, I can cut you a deal and have everything done for 2.6 million."

I could feel tears forming from the news I heard. I happily shook her hand thanking her so much. After the paper work was done, they were going to notify me when it would be complete, it would take a month top. I was walking around town trying to see what else I could do before I have to working again and start saving up for furniture for the house, even though I had enough money left over. Just then I saw a familiar red head gawking at some strawberry cake.

I softly smiled on how cute she looked whenever strawberry cake was involved. This feeling I was currently made me remember what had happened on the way to Galuna Island.

Guess I have a thing for Erza but I can't deny that there's also some feelings for Mira too. For now I guess I need time to figure out how I truly feel. I'd hate myself if I lead on any of them and not return either of their feelings.

"Oh hello Arashi, it's nice to see you." Erza greeted while I was thinking to myself.

"Oh hey Erza" I greeted back

She got closer to me and examined me a bit. I could feel my face started to get red.

"Is there something the matter? Your face is all red, are you perhaps sick?" She concernedly asked.

She smells like strawberries

"N-no I-I'm okay Erza, I'm just feeling h-hot from the weather." I responded.

She finally backed away.

"It is a bit hot, why don't you join me slice of cake, you were the victor in our little competition."

"I-I'm sorry, I promised Mira I'd take her on a date after I was done with submitting a request form for my house. Maybe next time, later." I said as I made my way to the guild.

Erza's POV

"A...date?" I quietly asked myself as I saw him run to the guild.

I could feel my chest tighten after hearing Arashi and Mira going on a date. Am I jealous? Is this what jealousy feels like? I won't deny I respect him a lot for his strength and being able to stay rational in any given situation. But I didn't think it would go anything past that, although I do get this feeling in my stomach whenever he looks at me with those kind eyes.