Chapter 19: Hearts Colliding

Chapter 19

I opened my eyes to a new day but this day was different than any days. Today I opened my eyes to the familiar baby blue eyes. Her eyes were already awake watching me as I slept, protecting my while I was out to my own world. The blonde strands of her hair hanging on her pale skin. Her pink lips with the red cut on the corner. Despite the bruises still on her face, she still looked perfect. It had been 3 days since Kiera had woken up and I still can't get over the fact that she was beside me. But, there was something there that I couldn't explain. Maybe something that wasn't there.

"Good morning my angel." Her pink lips turned to a curve.

I brought my face closer to hers, giving her lips a small peck. "Good morning my love." I responded to her.

"Time for..." Before Kiera was able to respond, a heavy body jumped on the two of us making the both of us groan. How did I not realize that this piece of shit was in the room?

"Good morning my two shitty blonde fucks! Time for school for the baby cub!" Yasmine yelled practically squealing making me wanting to slit her damn throat. I swear, this damn cock block... well... pussy block!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spoke trying to hold myself back from yelling at her but my growl still in between my words.

"Didn't know I was here now did ya? Your dog nose didn't smell my sexy self now did ya?" This girl is so damn annoying. Her voice are just needles to my ears. Her body was still on top of both Kiera and I. The blonde beside me and I gave each other a look. "Well, since you guys just won't stop asking me..."

"Nobody asked you."

"Dr. Marjuan gave me this cool perfume, it's like a disguise so you dogs won't be able to smell me even though I know you're all just feening to." Yasmine continued even after I told her that no one asked her.

"No one cares. Get off."

"Hi Yasmine, how are you?" Kiera spoke in her elegant voice.

"Aww Kiera! Always the polite one unlike this scavenger dog. I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm good thank you for asking. Well umm... I was just stabbed by a silver dagger a few days ago and ur elbow is kind of..."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" Yasmine jumped off, her elbow hitting my face. "I completely forgot, I was just really excited I got to see you again."

"No no, it's fine really. It doesn't hurt much, just a little sting." Kiera said while rubbing her stomach.

I stood up from the bed, running my hand through my blonde locks and pulling the wedgie out. "Wow, back for 5 days and lesbian sex already?" Yasmine commented.

"Shut up." I spoke walking out of the room after slipping a tank top and shorts. No, Kiera and I hadn't done anything besides kiss since she had been back. My heart was just filled with confusion. I walked into the bathroom and saw Megan standing there brushing her teeth in a tank top and a black lace pantie. "Fuck, sorry, I didn't know."

Before I closed the door, Megan called out to me. "Emi." I turned my head towards her trying my best not to look at her perfect plumped butt and toned sexy legs. But, I was pretty sure I was already staring. Self control Emi! "How's Kiera?"

"She's fine."

"I know it's probably hard for you but..."

"I know. After school we're moving to the Evergreen estate and Kiera will have to go to questioning. I know." I attempted to close the door again but was stopped when Megan grabbed my hand.