21. bidet

"and you remember the dude who was staring at me weird, was from itachiyama?"

"mhm"

"I HAVE TA SHARE A BUNK WITH HIM THE FUCK"

you watched atsumu with a smile as he ranted about his day.

he'd video called you right after he got out of the shower. he was currently walking into the dorm shirtless with a towel thrown around his shoulder.

"i can hear you piss hair" you heard someone grumble in front of atsumu.

"who was that?"

"curl perm from earlier" atsumu rolled his eyes and switched his camera.

you saw highlighter boy again, but he wasn't wearing his neon jacket right now, just a plain black t-shirt.

"it's not a perm it's my natural hair" highlighter boy hissed at atsumu and put his hair up with clips probably to put on his skincare.

"shut yer trap"atsumu hissed back.

enemies to lovers, slow burn, angst, 300k+ words

atsumu went closer and you got a good look.

highlighter boy had glowy skin. his completion complimented his dark locks and eyes. he had two moles on his forehead and his chiseled jaw-

pretty boy.

fucking greek god.

"SHIT ATSUMU THIS DUDE'S HOT AS FUCKKK"

"stop bein a simp he can hear you"

"WAIT SHIT. plug in your earphones" you covered your face out of embarrassment.

"my hair's wet right now so no. yer just gonna have to stop simping" atsumu climbed into his bunk and got comfortable under the blanket.

"so what else happened?" you asked him, getting comfortable under your own blanket.

"OH YEAH-"

someone threw a towel at his face and told him to quit being loud.

he turned to whoever threw the towel and growled for a second before turning back to his phone.

"so there was this bird man and goody two shoes and curl perm's cousin. i didn't like goody two shoes but the cousin was nice 👍"

"bruh" you snorted.

"WOAH MIYA YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PRETTY"

whoever said that must be a real idiot or just plain honest.

"she's not my girlfriend hoshiumi-kun and she's not pretty either" atsumu turned his head to look at whoever was talking.

"OI THE FUCK YOU MEAN IM NOT PRETTY?" and atsumu laughed and muttered a "just kidding".

a head poked into the frame beside and atsumu and you saw a guy with spiky white hair and bird like features.

seagull to be precise. you were so tempted to say tatakae

no y/n. resist.

"i'm hoshiumi have you seen any of my games?" the guy demanded with a straight face.

there was a pause and you sweat dropped, "uh.. no i don't think so?"

atsumu shoved the side of hoshiumi's face with his palm and adjusted himself on screen.

"um.. chile anyways so, lemme tell you bout that damn water sprayer"

"water sprayer?"

"yeah dude i was taking a shit and there was no toilet paper?? so i pressed this button and the water sprayer thing started. i kid you not i said bye bye to my phat juicy ass on god"

"wait.. you dumbass bitch isn't it called a bidet?"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH THAT! finna dig a grave for my ass if i'm gonna have to use that for the next 6 days" he visibly shivered.

you bit back a snort, "you had to use a bidet?"

"bruh, i literally just told you the near death experience my thick ass had to go through and you- never mind"

"sucks to be you" you laughed and laid down on your bed.

"your ass isn't thick by the way" you added as a post comment.

"how do YOU know that? have you been lookin at my ass 🤨?"

"when i kick you in the ass, my foot hurts, that's how flat you are"

"YOUR CHOPPING BOARD SELF DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME"

"but i did though, and who are you calling a chopping board? i held my tits up while weighing myself one time and the scale decreased 5 kilos 😩"

"MIYA SHUT UP" hoshiumi and highlighter boy's voice sounded at the same time and atsumu went 🤐.

"okay these guys look like they could gut me out like a fish. hashtag feelin real unsafe hashtag remember me hashtag in the loving memories of miya atsumu" atsumu whispered really close to his phone.

"i'm gonna die from cringing too much if you don't stop right now 🛑 ✋"

"okay okay i'll call you whenever i have time n/n, we'll probably be busier after the first day" he said with a light chuckle and you saw him plop down on his bed and bury half his face in his pillow.

"aight see ya tsumu, byee"

"bye bye! love ya"

"love ya"

you cut the call and malfunctioned for a millisecond, then blew a raspberry.

is this was emma felt like with jack harlow 💀👄💀

you grabbed your bottle of water and took a sip.

"hiya dumbass"

you saw the door to your room open and two guys walked in.

namely suna and osamu.

"we figured you might be lonely now that your little atsuwumu is gone" suna teased and put a box of sushi on the bed next to you.

"first of all ew" you looked at him disgusted.

"second of all?"

"ew" osamu completed the reference and closed your door.

you opened the box of sushi as the two boys took a seat on your beanbag.

"i was literally on call with him like 2 seconds ago" you gobbled down a piece of tempura asparagus.

"that lil piece of deformed stale pickle" osamu cussed and suna clicked a picture of you eating sushi.

"didn't even call his own brother"

"he probably thought you'd call him sappy if he called you" you shrugged.

"i mean i would, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't call" osamu grumbled and took a piece of sushi out of the box.

"oi that's mine" you tried to smack his hand away.

keyword: tried

"it's technically mine, i bought it, yer a freeloader" he shrugged and downed the piece.

"are you on your period?" suna ruffled the younger twin's hair earning a huff from him.

"let's talk about you two" you wiggled your eyebrows at them.

"let's talk about your failing grade in biology"

"i shoulda known" you sighed and went back to eating sushi.

"we're not atsumu, find someone else to rile up" suna chuckled and clicked a picture of osamu.

"whatever, hoe ass" you rolled your eyes at him.

is this going too fast?

my toxic trait is thinking i can be funny and write a chatfic 😹💯