Extra Chapter: THIRTY SEVEN

It's been five years since The Omega King Seokjin is ruling the Omelas. Four years of peace and bliss. The peasents of Omelas are fond of their King, but some people still can't get used to having an Omega King. Decades after decades; omegas are being considered weaker than Beta and Alpha. Now one of them is ruling over a whole kingdom.

But that doesn't bother The King. He does the best for his people, just like he vowed. With his mate beside him, he feels more motivated to move on. Unlike the past, when the thoughts of suicide took away his several nights.

Seokjin is deeply fond of his mate. The love of his Alpha never fails to disappear his all kind of awe. He now believes those nobles where the mates are madly in love. Their stories weren't fantasy.

Between husbands, there was no shortage of love or affection. Many nights they had their blissful moments behind the closed door. At the end of every night, Seokjin just wished to give Namjoon his heir. Complete the family. He wanted to have a little version of Namjoon sitting beside him, on the throne of an heir. It's been four years, but his wish was not granted yet.

Seokjin has just finished the meeting with Graboki's ambassador. Graboki kingdom has been set up again by Queen Bae Joo Hyun. Also, Seokjin & Namjoon had a great contribution to this kingdom. The Suzdal kingdom is now under the control of Seokjin too. It has remained as a part of Omelas now. Having two large kingdoms, Seokjin has to have two branches of soldiers. One branch was under the control of Commander Min Yoongi and Another one was Kim Namjoon.
Hoseok is now Seokjin's chief adviser and also the tax management minister just like his father.

After five years of peace and rebuilding, there had been a mess that happened among Graboki and Krislo kingdoms. Although Krislo was far smaller than Graboki and tiny in front of Large Omelas, its soldiers were very powerful. The matter happened that Krislo kingdom's king have passed away months ago, leaving his seven months old son as the heir. So the kingdom didn't have any king now. The Queen of Graboki observed the situation and offered the mistress of Krislo kingdom to be part of Graboki until the heir turns adult (Become able to impregnate his Omega).

The mistress had no problem with it, but the commander had. He wanted to take over the whole kingdom and kill the mistress and the heir. So the mistress seeks help from the Queen of Graboki. The Queen gave them safe shelter and announced a war against the soldiers of Krislo. And send the ambassador to seek for partnership from Omelas.

Seokjin nodded after the ambassador finished the explanation, "I understand the situation. But Queen Hyun should not have announced the war at first. Our motto is to bring peace not blood."

The ambassador of course had n explanation for that, but Seokjin didn't want to hear it as he knew that it was all false. In the end, Seokjin agreed and decided to send Yoongi there. So that he could capture the general of Krislo and end the war at the very beginning without much bloodshot.

The meeting ended. Seokjin stood up so as the ambassador and bowed. For an unknown reason, Seokjin suddenly felt his head spinning and lost balance. And lastly, fall on the ground senseless.