SEVEN

Inside the cottage, Namjoon & Jin are sitting on a mat... Drinking some tea...

Lisa excitedly showing all the robes to her brother, "Oppa! Look! Isn't it so pretty?!"

Namjoon sighs, "How many dresses have you bought for her? You will spoil her..." He asked Jin, looking helpless...

Jin took a sip from the cup, "I don't have any siblings... She called me Oppa, so I am her brother... Let me spoil her a little... And besides, there are just a few robes..."

Namjoon sighs softly...

Lisa started bringing out the other things, which were for Namjoon...

She let out a tiny whistle to catch Jin's attention... Jin looked at Lisa...

Rising an eyebrow, Namjoon glared at both of them.

Lisa motion at the clothes & the painting materials...

Jin understood, he put the cup down. Leaning to her, took those from her hands...

"Uh- Ahem *clearing throat* Namjoon... I... umm... Please don't reject it... Uh- I bought...these robes for you... I hope you will like those... And I asked Lisa... About what you like... She... Said you like to do... Painting... So- I bought those for you... Umm..." Jin put forward by his hands... "Please accept this gift from me..."

Namjoon chuckles seeing Jin nervous...

"Why are you being nervous?!" Namjoon took those from Jin's hands...

He smiled seeing the painting materials... He has lots of beautiful memories surrounding paintings...

"You are not angry!?"

"Uh? Should I be angry?" Namjoon replied while looking at Jin...

"Ah- No... No... Umm... Did you like those?"

Namjoon smiled at Jin, " Those are nice... Thank you for the gift... It's been many years since I made painting..."

Jin sighs in satisfaction...

Lisa dramatically sighs...

"Huh~ Thank God you liked those robes Oppa! Jin oppa visited almost all the stalls to buy robes for you... In a stall, the shopkeeper showed him all the robes in his stall but later Jin oppa left that stall without buying any of those... You should have seen his face..." She giggles remembering his face...

Jin felt embarrassed...

"You didn't buy anything for yourself?" Namjoon placed them aside...

"I have bought some clothes for me too... As I can't survive with only one dress..."

Seeing from outside, everyone will say Jin is fine... There is no problem in his life... But inside him, he was shattered...

Later when he laid down on the bed to sleep, tears drop down from his eyes... Hand on the mouth, preventing from letting out the sounds of sobs...

Which is nothing new for him...