THIRTY FOUR

[ Suzdal Kingdom ]

Sitting beside the window, Lisa was staring at the starry night... Behind her, Namjoon's unconscious body was laying over the bed...

The door slowly opened... A young lady wearing royal grown & jewels entered into the room...

Seeing the Princess, Lisa stands up...

With a smile on their face, "Have you eaten your dinner, Lalisa?"

Lisa nods, "Yes, Princess... Umm- when is Seokjin oppa gonna come?"

"I have already sent a letter to him... Soon he will arrive..." Walking throwers Namjoon, she sat beside him, "How many days have passed since he closed his eyes?" 

"Many days... Maybe one year..."

"Oh." She then fixed her eyes on him. It's been years since she has met her friend. Back in the days She, Namjoon & her brothers were always together. Reading, fighting, training; they have never been alone. Seeing an old friend bring back the old memories to the princess's mind. And those old memories draw smiles to her lips & tear in her eyes.

Standing up, "Alright, you should sleep now Lalisa... Don't worry, everything will be fine..." With this, the princess left the room.

After she left, Lisa laid over her bed...
Wishing to have a better day tomorrow, she closed her eyes.

It's been two weeks since the Princess of Graboki kingdom has brought them to the capital castle... Hidden then in a secret room... Everything is, in order of saving Namjoon's life from the king...

----------------------

After paying a visit to Namjoon & Lalisa, Princess Bae Joo Hyun walked back to her room...

It's midnight... She supposed her husband will be asleep... But entering the room, she found him sitting on the couch... Waiting for her return...

She ignored his presence & moved in front of the big mirror in that room... Taking off her jewel she started to place them inside boxes...

"Irene?" Her husband called her nickname...

She stopped what she was doing... Bending her neck, she glared at him, "You are not qualified to call me with this name... Don't call me by this name ever again!"

He sighs heavily... Standing up from the couch he approached her, "If somehow his majesty finds out about him... And knows that you hide him here, he will kill you both... Let's hide them somewhere else..."

Standing face to face with him, with a smirk, "So that you can tell your grandfather & he kills my friend? My another brother? Huh?"

"I won't-"

"I don't trust your words... How can I trust you when your grandfather is him! That murderer who killed my whole family! Who burned out my kingdom!!" Without letting him finish she speaks up.

The Alpha's eyes are already teary, "What do I have to do to gain your trust? Tell me!"

Still with the same expression, "Well, then stand against your grandfather... Can you do it? Can you help me with whatever I am doing? Can you bring me more secret information which can ruin that murderer? Can you?"

He lowered his head. He can't. He is afraid. How can he stand against someone who has killed his (king) brothers, sons, even grandsons... He is afraid of him. Too much afraid...

"Listen, Prince Lee Dong Min... I know you want me... I have told you many times before... You are not qualified to be my husband... Unlike you, I like to live with dignity... I will die, but never lower my head in front of a murderer..." She took two steps closer to him, their eyes met, "And listen, the fall of your grandfather is near..."