FIFTEEN [EDITED]

Namjoon kept looking around them... People were peeking at them, mostly at Jin...

He felt annoyed...

Looking at Jin, "Jin... Do you know why they are staring at you?"

Jin's gaze was dropped down, he looked up at him, "Can't you understand?" Sounds irritated.

"No..." Namjoon gave a helpless look.

Jin sighs, whispering "Alright then... They are peeking at me because my fragrance is attracting them... I am royal omega, my fragrance is so rare & it is... Uh- whatever..."

Namjoon's facial expression suddenly changed... He seems a bit downcast...
"You were taking pills to control your fragrance... Why aren't you taking them?"

"I forget them back to the cottage..."

Both of them kept silent then... Jin's gaze is lower... Namjoon is eyeing around them & kinda threatening them who are staring at Jin shamelessly...

"Uh... Jin... If you have forgotten them why don't you buy them... You stay here I will go & bring the medicine for you... It's fragrance controlling medicine right?"

If Namjoon leaves Jin alone now, then Jin can put more spice on Namjoon's soup & check out what is exactly his problem...

Jin nods, "Alright... You go & brought the medicine... I will be waiting here..."

Namjoon then stood up, taking his sword in hand, "Alright..."

With that Namjoon left the inn...

A waiter came & served the dishes Jin ordered before... After serving the waiter left...

Jin kept waiting for Namjoon... In the next few minutes, Namjoon came back... He sat back to the seat & put forward the medicine to Jin...

"Check this... Is the one you used before?"

Jin took the tiny pot... Removing the cover over it he smelled the medicine... Yes, this is the one Jin used to take...

Jin immediately gulped down two pills... And in few minutes his fragrance stopped spreading around... He sighs in relief...

"Thanks, Namjoon... Let's start eating now..."

"Does your fragrance stopped spending around?" Namjoon asked looking around them... People are not staring at them like before anymore...

"Yes... I am hungry... Can we start eating?"

Namjoon looked at Jin, "Of course... Please..."

Jin then bits on the bread... Namjoon gulped the tea first... Then he just took few bits from bread...

Jin put forward the spicy soup, "Here... Drink it..."

Namjoon accepts it... "Thanks..."

Drinking his bowl of soup, Jin kept staring at Namjoon... Namjoon puts one spoon of soup inside of his mouth & sallow it... Strange... Why didn't he chock? He didn't even show any reaction! Is that not enough spicy?

Jin frowned, "Namjoon can you pass me your bowl of soup?"

Namjoon put forward the bowl. Taking one spoon of soup in his mouth Jin started to cough... It's too spicy... Can any human eat this? What is Namjoon? Is he even a human? Damn... Jin kept coughing...

Seeing Jin chocked on the soup, he went to him... Patting his back, he hands him a glass of water... "Here... Drink it..."

Drinking the water, Jin clams himself down...