TWENTY FOUR [EDITED]

6 days later...

It's midnight... The whole Omelas kingdom is in deep sleep... Just concierges are awake...

The atmosphere was unusually quiet... As like the silence before the storm...

In princess Ae-cha's palace, Prince Hoseok was still awake.
His mother is not at this palace. She along with Hyunjin have gone to the royal castle in the afternoon & didn't come back tonight.

While reading the book under the candlelight, Hoseok peeked at the couch present in that room. He chuckles seeing Yoongi asleep on the couch. Closing the book of his hand, he put that in the bookshelf.
Carefully, he moves toward Yoongi...
He placed a blanket over Yoongi and blushes his hair from over his forehead. Hoseok was about to leave the room... Unknown that his soft touch has made Yoongi woke up from his sleep...

Yoongi immediately grabbed Hoseok's wrist, preventing him from leaving... Yoongi pulled Hoseok throwers him & made him almost fall over him...

Hoseok was shocked at this action.
"Yoongi... You- what are you doing!?" He didn't order Yoongi. His tone seems affirmative.

" Your highness... This is not excepted
from you..." Yoongi said with his deep tone.

"What." His gaze meets Yoongi's.

Yoongi chuckles a little, "Being strict when I am awake... And being soft when I am asleep... Doesn't this alpha have enough fortune to see his highness being caring throwers him? Hum?"

Hoseok moved his gazes away from Yoongi's, blushing, " What nonsense are you babbling about? Do you want to die?"

"If you can kill me, then I am ready to place my neck under your dagger..."

Hoseok gaze meets Yoongi's again. Yoongi was still holding his wrist.
Both of them can hear each other's heartbeats.

"You know that I can not..." Hoseok mumbles.

"Then... Why his highness is avenging this alpha by keeping him away?"

"Where am I keeping you away from me? The whole day & night you are always around me... Isn't it enough?"

"It is not... I want to be more closer... So I can hear your heartbeats... smell your drunken fragrance... Feel your warmth..." Yoongi used his other hand & made Hoseok fall on him... Their faces have a few inches of separation.

"Is this closeness enough?" Hoseok mumbles, his breath hits Yoongi's face.

"No... More closer..."

Leaning more closer, Hoseok placed his lips over Yoongi's... Both of them closed their eyes...

[ It was almost Dawn. Hoseok was
coming back from his grandparents (Father's parents) house... His carriage stops in the middle of the forest... They have almost reached nearer to Omelas, so taking a break here won't course any problem... He wasn't alone, some guards were with him for protection tho...

Getting down from the carriage, he told those guards to take some rest.
While taking a paper lamp in hand, he walked into the forest. The sun wasn't fully out yet.

While walking, suddenly he heard the sound of a groan... Following the sound, he reached closer to a wounded man... An arrow was inside his back...

Bending down Hoseok carefully observed him... Seems like he had been attacked and the over his clothes are already dried up... So, he must have been injured last night...