EIGHTEEN

Three days later...

Namjoon & Jin have finally reached into the Youno kingdom...

Seeing the people of the state, it was understood that they were terrified about this war... There were fewer people on the roads & market...

Reaching near to the castle, both of them got down from horses... They started walking throwers the main gate, but suddenly some noises caught Jin's attention...

Holding Namjoon's wrist, Jin stopped him...

Namjoon looked at Jin, "What happened?"

"Hush... There is something wrong here..." Jin whispered to Namjoon...

Namjoon also tried to hear that sound which Jin was talking about...

That was someone's silent scream... Sounds like someone is screaming while the cloth is tied to his mouth...

Still holding Namjoon's wrist, Jin & Namjoon both took careful steps to the way where the sound was coming...

As much as they walk forward, the sound is getting clear... They hide behind trees & peeked throwers the bushes...

They see three men tied up with trees, mouths tied up with cloth... Seeing their clothes, Jin recognized them as the guards of the castle...

Jin & Namjoon waited there for a while to confirm if there anyone else here... After confirming, they went to the guards & made them free...

"Prince Seokjin? *cough* You- here?" The old one among them recognised Seokjin...

"Yes... I have to come here... But- what happened here! Who tied you all like this!?"

"Three emissaries... *cough* Did this, your highness... They *cough*... They *cough* They will take information *cough* And - " The oldest guard kept coughing until blood came from his mouth...

Jin holds his shoulder, panicked,
"What happened to you?!"

Then the two other guards, whom Namjoon made separate from the tree... Collapsed on the ground... Namjoon bent down & checked their pulses, they are dead...

"They are dead..." Namjoon looked at Jin...

Jin looked at the old guard he was holding up...

"Royal meeting. *cough* Info - " He couldn't finish his sentence that old guard let out his last breath...

Jin laid that old guard's dead body beside the others & looked at Namjoon...

"They had been poisoned... It must be the work of the emissary from Suzdal kingdom. Jin, we have to hurry up before the emissaries left the palace..."

Jin agreed with Namjoon... Getting inside the castle Jin asked the guard to bring them to the king... Right now the king was in the hall-room discussing the last preparation of war...

Jin's sudden entrance into the hall makes all of them shocked... Namjoon was behind him...

The king stood up from his throne, shocked, "Jin?! You- here!? What -"

Jin didn't let his grandfather finish his sentence... He went middle of the hall, "Guards! Check the guards among you all... Three emissaries had entered into the place... And they are right here to collect the information & pass it to Suzdal kingdom!!"

Hearing that everyone become shocked... The king exchanged a confused glare with his sons... The guards started checking among them...

"Hey!!! Who are you three!? I have never seen you three before in the palace!!!" One guard screamed catching everyone's attention...