SEVENTEEN

"General Rowoon?"

The general lift his bowed head, but his gaze is still dropped down...
"Commander Jungkook & Prince Hoseok have sent us to locate your majesty..."

Jin frowned... He can no more believe someone from the castle... He suspects them... "Can you prove that Commander & Hoseok have sent you all?"

Namjoon stands right beside Jin, still holding his sword...

The General brings out a letter from his waist belt & put forward the letter.
Namjoon took the letter & hand that to Jin.

Unfolding the letter, Jin eyed the letter.

------

Brother Seokjin,

Miss Lalisa Monoban have reached my palace. She is now safe here. After talking with her I get to know that you have left for Kingdom Youno. But you should know that soon there will be a war between Suzdal & Youno kingdom.
So going there in this situation is so risky for you. The King of Youno kingdom has sent a letter to his majesty(king) for 3000 soldiers. Soo-Hyun & Mingyu tried to vanish the letter. But thanks to Commander Jungkook... He kept the main copy of the letter & later he took permission from his majesty... Also, his majesty had been poisoning by his nephews... Jimin has discovered that & he is secretly changing the poison into medicine, but we don't know how far we can keep this like that... The situation of the kingdom is getting worst. Me, Jimin & Commander is trying our best but We need you here Brother... You may come back with them...

From
Jung Hoseok.

------

After reading the letter Jin becomes worried but one thing is unclear... Where is his mother then?

He looked at the General, "General, Hoseok have mentioned everyone here, except my mother... Where is she?" If his mother is at the castle then how can the princes feed the king poison? Or, are they also torturing his mother!?

For not getting any reply he shouted at them, "I AM ASKING SOMETHING!"
He just wishes to hear nothing bad. His mother is alive. He just wanna hear this.

"Y-your h-highness... Queen... Queen..." The general muttered... Unwilling to tell the truth. Because he knows that once the prince knows his mother is at Youno kingdom, he will definitely go there...

"What? Speak up!" Jin yelled again...

"Her majesty had gone to Youno kingdom... Before the announcement of war, she left Omelas..." General finally gave up...

Jin has to go to Youno kingdom now... No matter what... But he doesn't want to drag Namjoon with him... Before it was safe in Youno, but now it is riskier... He doesn't want Namjoon to fall in any danger for him...

Jin looked at Namjoon, "Namjoon... You may go back with them... After meeting with Hoseok thank him for me... I better leave now..."

Jin was about to move but Namjoon gripped his wrist, making all the soldiers frown...

"What do you mean by 'go back with them?' Where ever you are going, I am coming with you..." Namjoon can't leave Jin all alone by himself... His way, the destination is filled with danger...