FIVE

It's nighttime. Namjoon is not staying in the same room with Jin anymore, as he realises Jin is not comfortable with it... Now Jin is all alone in the room, and he can't get to sleep.

His inner guilty is not letting him close his eyes in peace. He felt like he can't breathe inside the cottage. He decided to take a small walk outside.

He got down from the bed. Wearing shoes, walked out of the cottage...

It's a starry night... He walked out from the cottage yard... He didn't walk out of the cottage ever since he came here. He didn't walk too far...

He hears the sounds of the flowing water sound of the river...

When he gets closer to the river he saw someone sitting on the river bank... It didn't take much time for him to realize who is it... It is Namjoon...

Namjoon feels someone's presence, he looked back & saw Jin standing behind him...

"You, here? Is there any problem?"

Jin nods in the negative, "No... Just can't sleep... So I decided to take a walk..."

"I am not sleeping in the same room with you, why can't you sleep then? Are you feeling unwell?" Namjoon asked again.

"No... Just..." Jin let out a soft sigh. "Can I sit there with you?"

Namjoon then looked forward at the river then pats his hand over the place beside him... Permitting to sit beside him...

Jin sat beside Namjoon... There was the usual human distance between them...

There was silence... Just the sounds of grig & flowing water can be heard...

Jin assumed to break the silence.
"Umm... You... sitting here... In this time..."

"Can't get to sleep..."

"Oh- umm... About the lies, that I said before..."

Jin's words got cutted by Namjoon, "You do not need to apologise for the lies... You feel so insecure to tell your actual identity and other stuff... It's ok, you do not need to lie about your identity anymore..."

Jin was shocked, Did Namjoon find out? "You-"

Namjoon let out a light chuckle, "If you are going to say that how did I caught your lies then you should ask it to yourself..."

Jin is ashamed... He looked down at embarrassment, "I... I didn't want to... Lie... I...was...just..."

"You were not sure about this... You felt insecure to tell us about you..." Namjoon looked at Jin, "I didn't force you to tell us about you... You could not have lied like this... The reason you can't sleep properly because of your inner guilty for lying like this..."

Jin kept looked down at embarrassment.

Namjoon looked back at the flowing river & sighs. "If I am not wrong, the main thing is; you have run away from the palace & you don't wanna go back to there... I don't need to know why did you run away... Who are you... Just keep that in mind that, I won't tell anyone about you... Once you will get well, you can move on your way... If you had done any misdeed then in future you will be punished for that... And if you are innocent then god will help you... I just want to say that, please don't make lies again... That will just make you feel guilty..."

Namjoon then stood up from there, "Don't stay here for long... You should get enough sleep for yourself..."

Namjoon was about to left. But Jin stood up & gripped his wrist, stopped him.