THREE

Six carriages stopped in front of the castle of omelas.

At first, the servants got down from every cottage.

King's elder brother Kim Ryong & his wife Kim Mi-ra got down from one carriage.

King's younger brother Kim Sang & his wife Kim Hiah got down from another one. Their daughter Kim Hyunjin got down from another.

"Huh- nobody is here to welcome us... How arrogant Sasha (Queen) is..." Kim Hiah mumbles in an unsatisfied tone.

Thankfully her husband only heard that "Hiah! Don't talk nonsense here & there in the palace... After 10 years our son succeeds to bring us back from the erected... Keep your mouth shut..." He warns her. She just rolled her eyes.

"Eomma, where is Oppa?" Hyunjin asked her.

"Your brother must be busy, he has become crown prince now! Let's get inside the palace..." Hiah holds her daughter's hand.

Two brothers, their wives & Hyunjin walked into the palace. The head of the harem was the person who welcomed them. Then she leads them to their rooms.

Throughout the way, they felt strange at the atmosphere of the palace. Seems like there is no life.

Soon, Princess Ae-cha (King's sister) came to meet her other two brothers & their wives in their rooms.

At first, she went to the elder one's Kim Ryong's room...

"Brother, how are you going? After 10 years I am seeing you again! How are you, brother?"

Ryong smiled at his sister, "As you can see... Do you think locking in erected for 10 years was fine?"

Princess Ae-cha sighs, "I tried my best brother. But he (king) never listen to me..."

Mi-ra sharply glared at her, "Thanks to my son... He was our only hope & he didn't fail to bring us out from there."

Princess Ae-cha didn't say anything more. She doesn't like this woman at all. She excused herself & went to her other brother's room.

As soon as she entered the room, she received a hug from Hiah. They both were good friends since childhood. Later her dad fixed Hiah's marriage with her brother. That made their friendship stronger.

"I missed you a lot, sis..." Ae-cha gets separated from the hug.

"Me too... Those 10 years were like suffering to me..." Fake tears filled in Hiah's eyes.

"I am sorry I can't do anything to save you all..."

"It isn't your fault... It was our destiny..." Her brother said.

"Hum... Where is Hyunjin?"

"I am here aunt..." A smiling figure came in front of her.

She looked at her head to toe, "You have grown big Hyunjin! Seems like I need to find a groom for you."

Hyunjin cheeks flushed red due to shyness. She excused herself & left the room.

"Umm, Ae-Cha why the palace is like that? Did something happen?" Hiah asked.

Ae-Cha sighed, "The day brother announced crown princes name & Seokjin's marriage. Seokjin is missing from that next day. Nobody knows where is he."

The couple exchanged glare. They are so shocked.

"Are you serious?"

Ae-Cha nods, "That's why Sister-in-law didn't welcome you all. Also, she has fallen sick. Brother is also so tensed."