TWENTY SEVEN

Place: Omelas Kingdom

[ THE DAY TAEHYUNG GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE SITUATION IN OMELAS ]

The weather of Omelas is not sunny, breezy as always. Grey & black clouds are all over the sky. The breeze is not blowing anymore, everything has gone quiet. Neither any bird is singing nor any animal is making any sound.

The throne of Omelas is now out from the castle, placed right in the open yard. The two bluffers are sitting on the throne. Their wives were standing behind them. All of them have a smile on their face. When a human smile it doesn't look that must devilish, as much as their smile was looking... Perhaps they are not human anymore...

In front of them, Kim Nam-kyu, Park Dong San, Jung Hanuel & other honourable ministers are kneeling... But their head was up... Face bruised, hands are broken, the marks of whips are still bleeding.

Getting up from the bloody throne, Kim Ryong & Kim Sang [ Nam-kyu's brothers ] approached the king.

"So now... Is there any last wish of yours Nam-kyu?" Sang mockingly asked.

Nam-kyu looked up at his traitor brothers, his eyes show nothing but disgust & anger for them, "Bastard! Curse you! God will punish you for selling my kingdom to that evils! You two won't die in peace! You will be punished!" Nam-kyu cursed with as much as power has left in his body.

Both of them laughed.

Kicking on his chest, "You deserves this! For ruining our life! Huh- you are lost Nam-kyu & we win! Now we will rule this kingdom! Even just a small piece but it's better than staying under your shadow... Now it's fine for you to go to your beloved father!" Ryong shouts at him.

Taking some steps back. They sat back to the throne.

All of the ministers, including the king's head was placed over the square-shaped marble rocks. Everyone had one executioner standing beside them, holding a sword in hand. Ready to cut off the head from the body. Just waiting for one order.

"KILL!"

The word came put from Lady Hiah's mouth.

In just a blink of an eye, twenty-two heads got separated from the bodies...
Blood bursts out like a fount... The green land turned into blood red...

What a disturbing scene was that, but the traitors were enjoying it... Laughing at the deads...

A thunderstorm falls... Two, three...
As like, nature can't tolerate these cruel laughing sounds anymore...

The traitor went back inside the castle. And the executioners were putting the bodies inside the coffins...
But keeping their head outside, those traitors have to hang up their heads in the middle of the village to show the world how cruel can someone be, for the power.