ONE

6 years ago.

The battlefield of 'Graboki' Kingdom.

Starting with the arrow. Clipping that arrow right into the bowstring. Putting it underneath this bass knocking point & popping it on. Placing one finger above the arrow & two below. Bringing arms up together. Now driving hand back all the way. Stretching back.

The senior general of the soldiers released the arrow.

Which bore right into the chest of the opponent soldier's commander.

The soldiers of 'Graboki' kingdom throws the ammunitions at the opponent soldiers.

'Suzdal' kingdom has already lost amounts of soldiers.

"General... The situation is under control now..." One soldier of 'Graboki' kingdom informed.

The general glanced towards the battleground.

Something is wrong.

Before the general could understand the situation. A loud sound of ammunition came from their behind...

Those cowards are attacking them from behind.

"GENERAL NAMJOON!! IMMEDIATELY RETREAT !!!" The senior general of 'Graboki' kingdom shrieked as loud as he can.

The Junior General heard his senior's voice, but before he can change positions.

An arrow bore right into his chest. He falls from his horseback.

He got clobbered on his backrest.

Still, he fights back. But he became weak to use his force.

Lastly, he got clobbered on his right arm. His sword falls from his grip.

He vomited mouthful blood. Those arrows, swords were all poisonous.

Those cowered used poison on the battlefield.

General Namjoon felt his breath is hitching. The world is becoming black in front of his eyes.

It's midnight

It's midnight. Almost all the servants,
concierges are asleep.

It's the right chance.

Walking towards the lane. He stopped in front of the wall. Pressing a brick, the wall started moving.

Soon the wall opened apart, like a door. There is a long tunnel. He gets inside the tunnel & closed that wall from behind.

It's too dark inside. He had a glim with him. With the help of that, he succeeds to cross the whole tunnel.

After reaching the end of the tunnel.
Thankfully there was no other barrier. He got out of the tunnel & hides behind the bush.