Chapter 34: The Grammys Part 1

Lauren was on all fours on the bed with Camila on her knees behind her pounding into her with three fingers from behind. Lauren came with a loud moan. Camila pulled Lauren up so that her back was to Camila's front.  Camila wrapped one arm around Lauren, rubbing her breast. She reached down between her own legs with the other hand, finding a sensitive spot to rub. Lauren heard Camila gasp and begin to shutter and another orgasm washed over her. When they both stopped shaking Lauren moved forward off Camila and flopped onto her back, stretching. Camila laid next to Lauren and intertwined their legs. She cuddled into Lauren's torso and burrowed into her neck. Lauren could feel the warmth of her breath and she rubbed Camila's back. She would never tire of the fact that Camila could go from a dominant top to her vulnerable, sweet girlfriend in an instant.

"Darling, what's going on in that head of yours?" Lauren asked, gently scratching Camila's arm that was draped over her.

"Nothing," Camila mumbled, keeping herself nestled in the crook of Lauren's neck.

Lauren pulled back slightly and gently raised Camila's chin so they were looking at one another.

"Tell me," Lauren said, softly.

"It's stupid," Camila answered, dropping her eyes from Lauren's gaze.

"I'm sure it's not," Lauren replied, "You can tell me anything."

Camila took a deep breath and started tracing random shapes with her fingers on Lauren's collarbone.

"I was thinking," Camila said softly, her voice just above a whisper, "That I wish I could make love to you and you'd get pregnant."

Lauren stayed quiet for a long moment and Camila began to regret what she said.  Finally Camila gathered the courage to look up at Lauren .  She saw her girlfriend, eyes glistening with moisture, biting her lip to hold back tears.  Lauren leaned down and kissed Camila.  The kiss was soft but full of passion and Lauren pulled Camila even closer.  When they parted Lauren looked at Camila lovingly.

"I wish we could have kids that way too," Lauren said softly, "There's nothing I'd like more than to carry our baby.  Or for you to carry our baby.  Either way."

They both sighed and held each other for a while, comforted in their embrace.

"What made you think of kids all of a sudden?" Lauren asked, propping her head on her elbow.

"I guess with Sam and Jack being married and Sofi and Kelly about to get married," Camila said, "I've been thinking about our future."

"And you jumped over marriage straight to kids?" Lauren teased.

"Well we've talked about marriage," Camila answered, "We've never really talked about kids."

"I want children," Lauren said, her voice soft but confident.

"So do I," Camila answered, then quickly added, "with you."

"I would hope with me, since we'll be married to one another," Lauren said, making Camila laugh.

"That didn't come out right," Camila said chuckling, "It was supposed to sound romantic."

"Darling, I want it all with you," Lauren said, smiling.

"I guess I worry about bringing kids into our lifestyle," Camila said, thinking aloud.

"You mean because we're gay?" Lauren asked, confused.

"No, silly," Camila answered, "What? Why would you even say that?"

"I don't know," Lauren replied, chuckling, "What do you mean?"