Chapter 11: The next morning

Camila's eyes blinked open slowly as the light of the morning peeked through a slight opening in the drapes of Lauren's bedroom. She was sleeping on her stomach and she immediately grinned at the sight of Lauren, still fast asleep, on the pillow next to her. Lauren was on her back, one hand above her head, her mouth just barely open, her breath even.  Camila watched her sleep for a few moments then carefully rolled out of the bed. She looked around and found the door to the master bathroom.

She walked in and looked at the huge spa-style bathroom. There were two sinks, a huge soaking bath, a large separate shower enclosed in glass and a private water closet. She went to the bathroom then opened the top drawers until she found toothpaste. She was trying not to invade Lauren's privacy so she just put some on her finger and did the best that she could. She washed off her face and ran her fingers through her hair and decided it was the best she could do. She tiptoed back into the bedroom and gently climbed into bed.

Lauren had awoken, hearing Camila moving around. She closed her eyes and rested until she felt the dip in the bed beside her. She opened her eyes and smiled widely.

"No fair," Lauren said, her voice still raspy from sleep, "I heard you wash up."

Camila leaned in and kissed her softly then pulled back grinning, "Not so much, I had to use my finger as a toothbrush."

"I have extra toothbrushes!" Lauren answered, laughing and pushing Camila off of her as she got out of bed. "I'll be back."

Lauren cleaned up and then headed back into the bed. Camila was lying on her back, waiting and was pleasantly surprised when Lauren immediately climbed atop her and straddled her waist. Camila looked up at her, trying to avoid ogling her breasts too obviously.

"Like what you see?" Lauren teased. Camila blushed.

"Um, yeah," Camila said, chuckling, "It was dark last night."

"You were much braver in the dark," Lauren said, giggling and running her hands softly over Camila's chest, "Or maybe it was the cocktails."

Camila's eyes took on a determined, lusty gaze and she reached down and grabbed Lauren's ass. Lauren made a humming noise and pinched at Camila's nipple. Camila tightened her grip and pulled Lauren forward.

"Camz?" Lauren gasped, unsure exactly what she was planning.

Camila lifted Lauren up slighty by her ass and quickly moved her body down. The result was Lauren hovering right above Camila face. Lauren glanced down, her eyes wide. Camila didn't give her a chance to react before lifting her head and dipping her tongue into Lauren.

Lauren grasped the headboard and let out a deep moan. Her attempt to take control had gone completely awry but she certainly wasn't complaining.

Camila worked almost desperately between Lauren's legs, using her tongue and her chin to drive Lauren mad. Lauren was grinding back and forth, collapsing forward and holding the headboard so tightly that her knuckles were white. Her legs started shaking and she didn't hold back as her orgasm hit.

"Camila! Camila! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Camz!" Lauren screamed out, warm liquid gushing between her legs.

Camila lapped up everything and was still working at it when Lauren suddenly sat up, arched back and inserted two fingers between Camila's legs. She didn't hesitate to start thrusting roughly.

"Oh my god," Camila moaned out, clutching Lauren's hips. Lauren kept at it, adding a third finger and fucking Camila until she was cumming, her mouth open in a silent scream and her whole body taut. When Camila was done last slid off her and collapsed, her head at Camila's feet. Both women breathed deeply for a few minutes until the effects of their morning tryst died down.