Chapter 32: Together

Lauren pulled into her parking spot and stopped the car. Camila shifted in her seat and opened her eyes, taking a moment to get her bearings. She looked over at Lauren and grinned sleepily as she undid her seat belt. They got out of the car and grabbed Camila's bags and made their way to the elevator. Camila leaned against the railing and sighed happily.

"I am so happy to be home," Camila said, smiling softly at Lauren.

Lauren started to answer but paused as they reached the top floor. They walked into the apartment and Camila rolled her suitcase to the side and waited as Lauren locked up behind them. As soon as she was done Camila pulled her into her arms and held her tightly.

"What were you gonna say?" Camila asked, looking at Lauren.

"Is this home for us?" Lauren asked quietly, "For both of us?"

"Of course it is," Camila answered, quickly. Then she realized what Lauren was asking. "I mean, I know it's your apartment and everything..."

"Camz, I know you've just returned but the thought of you ever leaving me again is unbearable," Lauren said, "I want this to be our apartment – officially."

"Me too," Camila answered quickly and a little bit loudly.

The women looked at each other and both started laughing at Camila's emphatic reply. Lauren leaned up and brought their lips together in a messy kiss. They pulled apart and Camila grinned widely and took Lauren's hand.

"Come on, I don't need any clothes for tonight," Camila said, leading Lauren toward the bedroom.

"Well someone is suddenly much more awake," Lauren teased.

They entered the bedroom and Camila pulled Lauren in for a passionate, deep kiss. She pushed her tongue past Lauren's lips and moaned softly as she tightened her hold on Lauren's hips. She moved her lips toward Lauren's ear and whispered, her voice deepened with lust.

"Someone is going to fuck you until you scream," Camila whispered.

Lauren's body responded immediately as heat pooled between her legs. She heard herself whimper slightly and she clutched Camila's shoulder. Her mind remembered – the sweet, goofy Camila who suddenly turned into a beast in the bedroom was home.

Camila pulled back and pulled her sundress over her head, tossing it aside. She was wearing a lacy cream bra and panties that she had picked especially for her first night home. Lauren licked her lips as she ogled her girlfriend. Camila moved forward and began unbuttoning Lauren's shirt, kissing her way down to her waist as each button was opened. Camila knelt down and unbuttoned Lauren's slacks and pulled them down, taking her panties with them. Lauren kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her pants. Camila was still kneeling in front her her.

"Darling?" Lauren asked, rubbing Camila's shoulders.

Camila looked at Lauren for a moment then leaned forward and buried her face between Lauren's legs, catching her off guard. Luckily, Camila had moved her hands to Lauren's ass, holding her steady. Lauren moved one hand and clutched Camila's hair, trying to steady herself as Camila's tongue pressed against her, finding all the right spots.

"Camila, oh god," Lauren moaned out.

Camila shifted slightly so that one of her shoulders dipped between Lauren's legs, giving her a better angle. Lauren's legs were shaking and her breathing was become shallow as Camila dipped her tongue inside her.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, Camila," Lauren screamed out, holding on for dear life.

Camila moved one hand forward and rubbed Lauren's clit, pushing her over the edge. Lauren screamed out a garbled string of expletives mixed with Camila's name as she struggled to remain standing as she came. Camila moved away and looked up at Lauren, a sly grin on her face. Lauren took a deep breath then slapped Camila's shoulder playfully.