Chapter 11: The next morning

Start bij het begin

"Okay, that was something," Lauren finally breathed out. She heard Camila's laughter and she looked up to see Camila lifting her head and grinning. Camila held out her hand and pulled Lauren up so that they were both sitting, face to face. Camila kissed her softly. Lauren could taste herself on Camila's lips and the kiss deepened for a few moments until they both pulled away.

"We should probably clean ourselves up properly," Lauren said, grinning.

"Might wanna wash these sheets too," Camila said, smiling, "You made a mess."

"I made a mess?" Lauren asked, giggling and grabbing a pillow to hit Camila with. Camila avoided the blow and pushed Lauren down and laid on top of her and kissed her again. They were laughing through the kiss and Camila rolled over then stood from the bed.

"Shower?" Camila asked.

"Yes, please," Lauren answered, standing and heading to the bathroom.

They showered together, which included another round of mind-blowing orgasms. Once they were out and dry, Lauren loaned Camila some sweats and a t-shirt. They stripped the bed and threw the sheets into the wash then made their way to the kitchen.  Lauren made coffee while Camila distracted her by kissing her neck and tickling her softly beneath her shirt. They settled on the couch.

"Can we hang out today?" Camila asked, smiling.

"I thought that's what we were doing," Lauren answered teasingly.

"I know, but I want to know how long I have you," Camila said, rubbing Lauren's leg gently.

"I don't have anything to do until I go to work tomorrow," Lauren answered. "I'd like to spend that time with you."

"What happens now, with the album?" Camila asked.

"I'll start working toward the official release of the video, set up some radio interviews for you, do some promotions," Lauren said, "You'll have to decide whether to hire your own personal publicist or use someone in-house through LJM. And you know, I still have other artists I work with. I have a lot of stuff on my desk. That always happens when we are recording. The week after is a bitch for me, catching up."

"What do you think I should do about a publicist?" Camila asked, still rubbing Lauren's leg.

"I think we should forget about work for one day, Camz," Lauren said softly, "If that's okay with you."

"It's more than okay," Camila answered quickly, "I'm sorry. It's all new for me."

"No need to apologize, darling," Lauren said, cuddling closer and settling with her head on Camila's shoulder. "I just need to stop working my brain for a bit and refresh."

"Wanna watch a movie?" Camila asked.

"Sure," Lauren answered.

They spent the next couple of hours on the couch lazily snuggling together and laughing as they watched Booksmart. Lauren was just as amused by Camila's loud laughter as she was by the movie. When the movie ended, they were both hungry and needed to go grab something to eat. Camila looked over to her purse, discarded the night before by the door. She opened it and found her phone dead.

"Do you have a charger I can use?" Camila asked.  Lauren pointed to a charging station on the kitchen counter. Camila plugged in the phone and immediately was greeted with repeated pinging. She looked at the phone and chuckled.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Sofi sent a few texts," Camila said giggling, "The last one about a half hour ago says 'the sex better be the best of the life if you're ignoring me this long.'"