"i wanna go there now. what if i dropped by as a surprise?" you asked him mysteriously.

"we both know you're too lazy for that" he deadpanned from the other side of the screen.

"yeah okay whatever, but get me stuff"

"i can see a duck in a park nearby, you want a duck?"

"bitch. i meant something like souvenirs or something"

"you should've clarified" he tutted at you.

"or maybe food or clothes or sumn"

"yer gonna make my pockets bleed what am i? yer sugar daddy?"

"mhm 😋"

"oh? call me daddy then" you could practically hear him smirking.

"i'm imaging the kind of looks you must be getting from the people around you right now" you wheezed.

"oH? caLl me dAddy tHen" you imitated him in a deep voice.

"oi shut up" but he was laughing too.

"okay my taxi's here"

"cut the call"

"what? no we can stay on call while i'm in the taxi"

"you do realise that you're not capable of staying on call and telling the driver the directions and not embarrassing yourself at the same time right?"

he thought for a bit, "oh yeah BYE N/N"

"bye tsumuuu"

and you went back to napping.

...

"N/N YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS"

about an hour later you got another video call from atsumu. you were laying in bed eating takis when your phone rang so you picked up.

"believe what?" you asked with your mouth full of takis.

"IM IN FRONT OF THE SKYTREE" he turned around to show you.

you saw a guy pass by behind him in a neon green jacket with a disgusted look on his face as he eyed atsumu. half his face was covered with a mask and his black curls covered half his forehead.

"that's a regular transmission tower you dumb fuck" you snickered at atsumu.

"HUH WHAT? no it's not, it's the skytree" he pouted at the last bit and said in a low voice, turning around to take another look at the tower.

"it's a regular tower you idiot" you laughed at him.

"um.. chile anyways now help me find the gym"he switched the camera and started walking around.

"YOU are the one in tokyo right now bro how am i supposed to find it"

"i don't know you're good at this shit" he shrugged, "well not really but i'm bored and hot. it's like boiling here"

"drink water. mizu ✨"

he switched the camera and you saw his face with a deadpan.

"i regret calling you"

and you choked on takis.

"dude are you okay?" he stared weirdly at you coughing and hacking through the screen, trying to grab your water bottle.

you gulped down a huge sip and coughed once. then coughed again. then stopped coughing.

"i'm y/n i'm okay 👍"

he looked like he was about to laugh but he suddenly swerved in the other direction and brought his face close to the phone, "i'd call you a stupid cunt but there's this guy staring real weird at me so i'll get out of here"

he was about to walk far far away but he stopped suddenly and you leaned closer to your phone, highly amused.

"he's wearing an itachiyama jacket? that's a powerhouse school from tokyo what the fuck. why's he looking at me like that ima beat his ass"

"you're not beating some random guy's ass all the way in tokyo just because he LOOKED at you atsumu" you warned him but you lowkey wanted him to approach the guy just to see what happens lol.

"maybe he doesn't know who miya atsumu is"

"he'd look at you weirder if he knew" you laughed and opened a pack of cheetos.

"HEY- oh shit he looked again. this is weird i want out"

you laughed and licked a cheeto.

"maybe try using google maps to get out of here?" you suggested and he contemplated then something clicked in his head.

"shit babygirl yer a genius"

"i know right"

"i can't believe i didn't think of that"

"i can. yer a dumbass"

"oi fuck off"

"pff okay okay i'm gonna cut the call. text me when you reach"

"aightt"