[thirty-seven]

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇"

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇"

"WHATEVER HAPPENED, you just don't know the full truth at the moment. You've probably heard rumors all around town that we were terrible people and we deserved to die, or that we were monsters for killing ourselves in front of everyone. It all depends on the viewers aspect, I guess. I'm not a monster. I did what was right, to protect my children," Ward drawled on.

We sat at a mahogany table, surrounding a laptop that had a video of Ward and my own father. Everyone was here. Rafe, Mia, Rose, Wheezie, Sarah, and mother.

"I killed Topper."

The sentence rings in the air, my face fuming with blood rushing towards the skins surface.

"I killed Amy."

"I killed Kiara."

"I killed Sheriff Peterkin."

"I killed the two fishing men all the way back in June."

The two of them took turns, confessing their sins to the screen over and over again.

"We both had decided on getting a lawyer before we got caught, to divide our items among our family members. I give my personal items all to my son, Rafael. I give Sarah a split amount of my savings, along with everyone else," Ward says.

"I give my daughter, Faye, everything," father ends his sentence quickly.

"Faye, I love you," Father ends the video right after.

"That's it?" I speak up.

I look around with tears forming in my eyes, whereas everyone else has started to cry away.

"They can't just- they just- this is bullshit! Why'd they have to die?!" I shout.

"Faye-"

"No! They aren't dead! They can't be! I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit! What did they leave me out of that I shouldn't have found out? There's no way there's no plan!" I felt abandoned, lied to.

"They're dead!" Mia suddenly shouted.

Her lip quivered, a tear running down her cheek. She couldn't help but feel her emotions come over her.

"They committed suicide out there and you and I both saw it. Now sit down and accept the fact that you'll never see them again," she gritted her teeth.

"But-"

"No buts!" Rafe interfered, slamming his palm down onto the mahogany table, "you're being fucking immature not listening to yourself! You're crazy for thinking they'll come back! Crazy!"

"Fuck you, Rafe! You're such an insecure little bitch!" I shout back.

"Everyone! This is not what they would've wanted for us. We must remain calm and go on with our days," Rose states.