[four]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒"

"THAT'S THE LAST BOX, I THINK," The moving man named 'Bob' says.

"Wait! Don't forget my Louis Vuitton purse!" Mia screams out loud.

Yeah, she's back to her normal self already. I think she's mentally insane.

"But-"

"Daddy!" She whines. Father walks over to the scene Mia has caused.

"What's wrong, Mia?" He asks.

"He won't put in my deluxe white Louis Vuitton purse!"

Father looks at her, then walks to Bob and puts a dollar in his sweaty hand.

"Do the job, or I'll pay you half," Father growls.

Bob rushes to the bag, plopping it in the truck ever so carefully. Mia lets an annoying giggle and quiet applause out, making everyone cringe slightly.

"Come on and get in the car, girls," Mother yells from the window before rolling it up.

I sigh dramatically, making my way over to the new car. Talk about fucking pollution, my parents would use their car to get to the backyard. The Cameron's Estate is literally at the end of our street. That's asinine.

Sitting in the backseat, I feel something on the leather. I reach down, grabbing grainy speckles. I look at them and realize. It's coke. What the hell is Father doing with coke?

Probably selling it, per usual. I look around to make sure no one is looking. When I know everyone isn't paying attention to me, I inhale the drug fast. Oh, that's good coke. I wonder where he gets it from.

Father hops into his front seat, starting the car. The engine hums inside.

"Father? Mother? How long will you be gone?" I query.

"Three months at best. You might be in college before we come back, even," Mother snickers.

I don't bother asking any other questions, knowing how it'll go down. We soon pull into a curb where Father speaks into a security machine. The machine beeps with a green color. The tall, black gate opens, permitting entrance. We drive down a long pavement of cement, parking right next to the front steps.

They must've renovated the area more, since everything looked more shiny. Then again, I hadn't been here since I was ten, thanks to Rafe bullying me about my pigtails. Stupid Rafe. I don't want to be around the asshole. He's annoying and stupid and really hot.

No, not hot. Pretentious. Prejudiced. Pussy. The Three descriptive P's for any guy I meet lately. We're enemies. As I continue to think about what an idiot Raphael fucking Cameron is, Father and Mother walk up to the door.