[six]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈'𝐒, 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄?"

"SO BASICALLY RAFE IS trying to get you back after all this time? That's messed up," John B shakes his head.

"Well, I think he's in denial or some shit. He still hasn't fully accepted the idea that I don't love him, nor will I ever," I hug my knees close.

"Do you not love him?" John B questions.

"Oh, come on Jhombie. You can't be serious. I mean like, I hate him, you know that of all people," I try to defend myself.

"Oh, my god. You like him, I can tell," He teases.

"Fuck off."

"Calm down Fairy Elsa!" He laughs.

"Shut up Jonathan Booger Relish!" I smile.

"Goddamn, if only Sarah Warah was here..." He sighs solemnly.

"She'll be back soon, John B. Don't worry," I reassure him.

"Yeah, yeah. But what if she needs me and I can't be there for her? She hasn't answered her phone in days. It's weird," John B shuffles around.

"Shh, it's okay. Soon, we'll all be together again, having the best time ever. I promise," I hug him.

He lets go after awhile, staring at me.

"Thank you, Faye. You seriously are the best. And to wrap this conversation up, I wish for you to find someone who will finally make your romantic lifestyle spectacular, because you deserve everything," He says with empathy.

"Thanks Jhombie," I say, giggling.

"You're welcome, Miss fairy," He snickers.

We start to talk about school when all the pogues run to us, shouting, "Let's go to the beach!"

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Please explain to me what we are going to do exactly?" I ask JJ, linking hands with him.

"Surfing, bonding, maybe pull a little kegger party later. Is that gonna fit your standards, cupcake?" He smirks, kissing my neck lightly.

"Mhm," I bite my lip.

"Hey lovebirds! Why don't you get over here and surf with us?" Pope yells.

I laugh quietly into JJ's chest. His hand brushes through my tussled hair. And then, all of the sudden, I am lifted off the sand and thrown over JJ's back like a sack of potatoes.