𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤"

"𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵"

       𖧷𖧷𖧷

Faye Ellison was always one of the most wealthy daughters living on the island of figure eight. The jealous whispers around her have always said she had wasted her opportunity to be welcomed to these riches with open arms. That, she could've had everything if she hadn't burnt down the offer when she joined the clan of pogues

Joining these grotesque, impoverished boys, had made her fall into a drunken haze of never-ending happiness. They made her feel alive, content, and most of all, free.

Rafe Cameron had always wished to be free as Faye Ellison. His father and step-mother had always made him feel as if he was a bird locked inside a cage. A burden, at most. So, when he was in the presence of this angelic creature, he always was in a small delusion of what he assumed was freedom.

The truth is, the freedom was only fingers covered in leftover coke. But that was only the start of their friendship in the late ninth grade...

Now, they're both so close, yet so far away. 

         𖧷𖧷𖧷

☆𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆☆

-Foul Language

-drugs and dealing 

-mentions/attempts of suicide

-possible intimacy

-violence

-alcoholic drinking

-mental and physical abuse

-attempts/crimes of murder in several types of ways

Viewer discretion is advised if you find yourself to be uncomfortable about any of these topics.

If the warning doesn't phase you, feel free to continue reading.

-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-

(Trigger warnings will be seen throughout the book)

A/n: also, quick disclaimer :) even though the book is currently still being written in the moment, anyone who re-reads in the future and bothers to spoil for first time readers will be prohibited from reading.

This is my one and only warning.

Besides that, enjoy :DDD