[nine]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐒"

THE REST OF THE MONTH KNOWN AS JUNE, flew by quickly. The pogues and I threw a bunch of kegger's throughout the weekends, JJ and I apologized to one another and got back together, and Rafe continued to bother me with his perverted ways. It was all a somewhat perfect start to the summer.

It was now July fourth, which meant there'd be a big party at the Cameron's estate. Sarah and Ward were still in the Bahama's, though. Rose says they'll be back by the start of September, just in time for school. It just all was so difficult not having Sarah by my side.

"What do you mean? I need that statue here tonight!" Mia yells into her phone.

She took it upon herself to become the manager of decor and everything else you do at party. The whole mansion is filled head to toe with blue and red glitter.

"Bob, if I don't see a big ass ice swan holding a sparkler in it's mouth tonight, I'll make sure you're out of a job once again," She growls, hanging up and dashing to find her check-list.

"Aren't you going to get ready?"

I jump, turning to find Rafe smirking at me.

"Jesus, Rafe!" I yell.

"Did I surprise you?" He leans against the balcony smoothly.

"A bit. Why are you sneaking around? It's Independence Day, not Halloween," I roll my eyes.

"I just wanted to know if you're going to run off with those... Pogues," His voice hisses with hatred. It's unpleasant.

"I'm a pogue, Raphael. I advise you to not talk down on us like that," I snap.

"Okay, whatever. I just hope you're there tonight," He starts to walk away when I try to reach for his sleeve to stop him.

"Wait-"

I trip, falling onto the floor.

"You don't have to get on your knees for me just to get my attention, princess," He grins.

"Oh, shut it. I bet you can't get your dick hard enough for it to happen."

"Wanna find out?"

*Two years before*

The door is thrown open as our bodies walk into the bedroom. Our lips move together fiercely.

"Rafe, what if we get caught?" I pant.

"We'll be fine," He leans in to kiss my lips again.