[twenty-nine]

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘"

I SAT IN the cabin JJ specifically told me to stay at if anything like this would happen. I couldn't help but think back to the look on his face when I left.

He was filled with tears, but kept in to stay strong for me. To let me know everything would be okay and we'd see each other.

What a lie.

It was getting cold now, and I was in a crop-top and shorts. I looked around the place for anything. This cabin was a make-out spot because no one has rented this place for years. You'd expect at least a cum-covered sheet, but nope.

When I went to find food next, I heard the front door creak open. Shit. I crept towards it slowly, grasping to wooden bat I brought with me. I held it tightly in my slivered hands, waiting for something to happen.

When I saw the human body, I gasped. They ran towards me, grabbing my wrists and placing a hand over my mouth before I could do anything.

It was Rafe, covered in blood and dirt. He had a manic look in his eye as his suit was filled with all kinds of muck.

"Rafe!" I whisper-shouted.

"Hi, angel," he grinned.

"What-what happened to you?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Just had to kill a few police officers," he chuckled to himself, licking to blood off of his finger. I watched as it coated his tongue, making him groan in pleasure.

My chest heaved watching him do so. This wasn't the Rafe I knew. He was never this... psychotic. I pitied him for the killing of Peterkin, but now he's gone too far.

"Wh-why? You're scaring me, Rafe," I froze up.

"It was all for you, baby. I promise. Things will be better soon. Besides, there's a change of plans. We're not going to Italy, we're going down to New Mexico," he said calmly.

"But- JJ had everything set up! Why are you changing it?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you want to die? I'm saving us, so we can be happy!" He growled.

"I'm sorry, sorry. It's just a lot right now and I'm scared," I started to cry.

He walks up to me and cradles me inside his arms, making me feel loved once again. I could feel the warm blood land onto my cheek, rolling down slowly.

"We'll make this right."

"I hope so," I look up towards him and whimper.

He smiles sickeningly down at me, kissing me with his bloodied lips. A layer of crimson liquids were now on my innocent pink lips, trailing them with a hint of sins.