[five]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓"

I WALK AROUND THE ROOM, studying it. Even my pens were laid perfectly on the desk. Who did this? And how did they know my room so well? I go to look for my coke. I need a break from this confusing situation. It's exactly where I keep it. Under my black blouse. Do I have a personal stalker? Maybe Sarah did this. I bet she did, to scare me.

I pour the substance along the dresser top, inhaling the heavenly drug once again. I love the feeling of being dazed, and how you can either feel entirely anxious or chill to the max. It's an interesting drug. After re-hiding my items, I walk upstairs to go find Sarah. I was almost positive her room was up here. I twist open the golden knob, saying, "Hey, Sarah? Did-"

I stop, my jaw hanging open slightly. Rafe stood there, hair dripping wet, setting out clothes with a singular white towel around his lower region. 

"Take a picture, Faye. It'll last longer," He mocks my words from earlier.

"This isn't Sarah's room-"

"This is cute. You wanted to sneak in and see what I was up to, huh?" He smirks with pride raging in him. He's so gullible.

"Were you hoping I'd get off to a picture of your wimpy abs?" I bat my eyelashes innocently.

"I bet you look so hot when you do it," He whispers, backing me up to the door. His body hovers over mine as we share hot breathes.

"You probably last for five seconds during sex, Rafe. Don't even," I scoff.

"Wanna find out?" Oh, god. Now, he's getting real cocky.

"Only you want to find out if I'm wet enough for your tiny dick," I mutter against his ear teasingly.

"That's what you say except we both know you can't take it," His veins pop out of his skin nicely.

My face gets red before I push him away. Why did he have to mention these type of things? Especially after all this time? That was years ago.

*Approximately two years ago*

"did you really have to drag me with, Sarah?" I ask, annoyed. I didn't want to be around her stupid brother.

"I don't wanna be alone crying!" She wails.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine," I sigh, knowing I have to be there for my friend.