[eleven]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄"

TW: mentions of OD-ing, doing drugs throughout, many mentions of vomit,suicidal attempts, SA, and physical abuse itself. This chapter is a little hardcore and not meant for anyone who struggles with the listed. Please, disregard reading. ily all and want what's best for you <3

"YOU GOT DRUNK TWO DAYS IN A ROW? FAYE!" Mia yells at me.

I had just come back home with a hangover from last night. My head was pounding and my stomach wasn't feeling the best. It didn't help at all that Mia was yelling at me.

"Quiet please, Mia. I can't feel my head. I'm sorry... okay? I've had to deal with shit and I seriously just needed something to get away from all of this. I promise, I'll try to do better," I groan.

"What have you been dealing with then that's making you wasted?" She queries.

"Um, work. And, JJ has been acting weird." It's technically true.

"Mhm, well stop leaving me home alone, alright?" She shakes her head.

"Why, what's going on Mia?" I worry.

"...You keep leaving me alone, letting him come and touch me over and over," She starts to cry.

"What? How is he coming here?" I gasp.

"I've had the worst weekend of my life, and I needed you, and you just now worry about my feelings? Don't you ever wonder why I call you every five seconds? It's because I'm fucking terrified that he'll fucking rape me again. You actually suck at being my sister," She laughs incredulously.

"I'm sorry, Mia," I try to hug her.

"No, you're not. Have fun tonight getting drunk. I know you will. Kelce is throwing a party and he'll give you an offer you can't refuse. Vodka and coke," She walks away, leaving me to only bicker with my thoughts.

I can't believe she never told me what was happening. 

"What's wrong with you?" Rafe asks, walking in with bags of groceries.

"Nothing, are you going to Kelce's party?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, just wondering."

"Whatever weirdo," He rolls his eyes.