[eight]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑"

DAYS PASSED SINCE THE CAFE INCIDENT. Rafe got in trouble for letting someone "Vandalize" his car and Rose made him pay for all the repairs. Rafe didn't tell anyone that I ruined his car, which baffled me. It was as if he couldn't care if I wrecked everything he owned, as long as I became his at some point. But, that will never happen. I hate him and his very existence on this earth.

So, I avoided him at all costs. All my meals were eaten at my desk, all my bathroom needs were next to me, and TV was right in my room. I even painted portraits Picasso would think are hideous.

I was doing just fine till Rose came knocking at my door.

"Faye, honey?"

I open the door slightly, peeking out.

"Yeah?"

"We're taking out the boat today and everyone wants you to come, Rafe most especially. Please say you'll come so the kids get off my back," She begs.

"I-um, I don't know Rose. Rafe and I aren't exactly on good terms right now," I shake my head.

"Did you not just hear me? Rafe wants you to come. It must mean he wants to make amends. Now, go get ready quickly. I want to be out of the house by noon," She huffs, walking away.

I start to grab items and push them inside a mesh beach bag.

Why am I always forced into things?

{Rafe's POV}

Faye pissed me off so bad, I almost could have fucked her with anger that boiled inside me. I would've had her on her little stomach against the Hellcat, hands behind her back, making her keep her eyes open to see what she did to my car. 

But, I know how to be respectful of her wishes. I won't fuck her till she's begging for just a finger inside that pussy of hers. I would tease her till she was so overstimulated that-

Rose interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey, we're taking the boat today. You better come, Faye says she wants you there personally," Rose says quickly.