[seventeen]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑"

SARAH AND I hung out by the pool the past few days, getting nice tan lines. Our skin basked in the sun, turning shades of red from irritation of UV rays. We probably were gonna be sunburnt at the end of the day.

We sipped on our coconut milk with little umbrellas hanging on the side of it while laying on plastic pool floaties like any idealistic summer should work.

Minus the part where my best friends nuisance of a brother cannonballs into the pool, making everyone fall into the chlorine filtered water.

"Rafe! " Mia screeched.

She was wearing her favorite pair of Louis Vuitton heels in the pool. Why exactly? Who knows. Rafe let's out a low chuckle, grinning to himself in victory.

"When you're dead, I'll make sure to crush these heels in your grave, " she hisses, gritting her teeth so harshly to the point that I think she chipped a molar.

He climbs out of the lukewarm pool, sliding a pair of black shades onto his face. He slung a towel over him to rest against his back right after, walking to one of the tanning chairs.

"I'm inviting a friend over. Be nice to her, please? " Rafe directs it towards Sarah.

Her?

It's a girl?

Oh, hell no.

Yeah it's been, what, three weeks since I told him I love him? We still haven't talked about what happened that night. I don't want to, really. Neither does he.

I think we were both just super drunk and didn't know what we were thinking, but he has the audacity to bring a girl around this soon?

I also haven't broken up with JJ like I said I would. I can't bring myself to do it. I probably sound so fucked up in the head right now.

"I don't know, you did just splash us, " Sarah ponders on his pleading statement.

"I'll pay you thirty bucks-"

"I love her now! We're gonna be this close, " Sarah teases, holding her pinkies together to intertwine.

"Good, you guys know her anyways, " he smiles, looking towards me.

This is weird that he's doing this. I'm super suspicious about what he thinks he's trying to do.

"Name? " Sarah raises and eye brow.

"Why don't you try to figure it out yourself? "

"Ugh, boring. "

"Faye loves playing games, don't you sweetheart? " Rafe turns to me, smirking.