[nineteen]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?"

A/n: two things I need to say! First,

TW: intentions of sexual assault (none happens), and some violence.

Second; this is a double update!! Pls make sure to read chapter eighteen first :)

EGG YOLK SLAPPED onto the frying pan and hissed at me, slowly bubbling into the form of a sunny side up egg.

"So... Are you and Rafe...? " Mia asks from behind me.

"Well, it's not official official. We just kinda had sex and made up, " I shrug.

"So, he really does love you? " she grabs her simmering coffee.

"Yup. I really love him too. Is that bad? " I panic.

"If you weren't still technically with JJ, no. But you are, so yes. "

"How do I tell JJ, though? He'll be heartbroken, " I sigh.

"Yeah, and? It's JJ. It's not like you have to see him, " she shrugs.

"He hangs out with the pogues, Mia. "

"Well, I don't know then. "

"Gee, thanks for that reassuring speech," I roll my eyes.

I squint back down at my pan, due to the bright luminescent lights in here.

"Eat up. I don't care what Nation princess championship you're doing, you need food in your system, " I scowl.

I slap the egg onto her plate that contained vitamins I put on it and apple slices.

"Gross. I'm on a vegetarian diet, " she hisses.

"Is that even a real thing? " I ask.

"Obviously. I'm doing it right now. "

"Then you can eat some of this. "

"Nope. I'm eating salads only -without croutons- and carrots. That's it, " she states.

"That's not very healthy. You need protein so you're not a bag of skin and bones, " I furrow my eye brows.

"Look, Faye. I'm sorry you don't understand this world because you're like the equivalent of an old hag. I don't wanna eat this food because I'll puke it up the minute you turn your back. That's just me being honest, " she twirls a piece of her dyed hair around her thumb.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 -𝐑.𝐂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें