Chapter 24

We both sat silently in the living room on opposite ends of the couch.

Micah has been staying with me for three days now so and the vibes just aren't the same anymore. A small disagreement could come up and we were arguing with each other like cats and dogs. I know we weren't officially back together but I hated the thick tension and animosity we were experiencing.

I glimpse over at Micah before he finally asks, "What do you want?"

"What are you even talking about?"

"Why you keep looking over at me?"

I sigh and state, "You just want to start some shit don't you?"

"I just asked a simple question."

"Nigga you're in my house meaning I can look at whatever I want."

"Find something else to look at."

"Come over here and make me."

Micah raises his eyebrow and gets off the couch, standing over me. "What did you say?"

Looking up at him with my eyes filled with lust, I bite my lip and demand, "Make me."

His eyes stared right through me before we both start desperately grabbing at each other's clothes, taking them off swiftly.

I was yearning deeply for him and conversely, he was to.

We continue to kiss each other passionately as Micah lifts me up and walks towards the bedroom, laying me down.

Leaning my head back, Micah latches on to my neck with his lips; kissing down my body until he reaches my lower stomach. He knew it was one of my soft spots and began to give more attention there.

"Shit Micah, stop teasing me," I whisper.

He smirks and whispers back, "You know I had to."

Arriving at my pussy, he licks the entirety of it slowly upward. All I could do was clench the sheets and close my eyes as he starts to eat me alive.

He never falls short but it felt like he was devouring me, which was what I craved for these past weeks.

I wrapped my legs around his head, crying out, "P-pleaseee d-don't stop!"

As soon as I said that, he went in even harder, inserting his tongue in me and flicking it against all my walls.

Micah taps my thigh stating, "Keep those pretty eyes on me baby."

I attempt to look down but him staring in my soul while eating me out like this was difficult.

Pushing his head away slightly, I could feel myself almost reaching my climax. "B-baby waitttt!!"

"Why you trying to run now? You had all that attitude earlier."

Chuckling, I move on top of him whispering, "Mmm because we're just getting started."

The Next Morning

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm just confused about us...it's been a cycle of pointless arguing and awkwardness ever since you've came and that...that just isn't us Micah."

"I know, I know..."

There was another wave of awkwardness before I blurt out, "Do you still love me?"