Endings

Here it is, folks! The last chapter of this book! I wanna thank y'all for reading, voting and leaving such heartwarming comments. Writing this book was an amazing experience to me! I love y'all!💖💖💖

*Wipes a tear*

Enjoy with a cookie🍪💚

----------------

The dragon flew over the town of Encanto. It steered its way towards the destroyed casita with the three males on its back, the Master of Destruction holding for dear life.

The dragon landed near the ruin of the family home. Lloyd got off the creature's back and gazed at the ruin with a frown.

"Lloyd!"

At the sound of his mother calling out to him, Lloyd rushed to where he'd heard the voice coming from. He met Misako by the side of the house among the slabs of foundation.

"Lloyd!" Misako exclaimed as she pulled her son into a tight embrace.

"Mamá." Lloyd let out with a smile. 

"Ay, mi lindo, I was so worried about you." The mother sighed in relief, pulling away and placing her hands on the teen's cheeks. "You left and we couldn't find you anywhere..."

"And there were bees." Wu added as he came over to the two, his nose and ears swollen. "But it's all good." The uncle replied, smiling at Lloyd who returned the gesture.

"Uh, not if we don't have a house." Kai dead-panned as the rest of the family, excluding the grandfather and Garmadon, had gathered around. Cole elbowed him. "What? I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." Kai continued, gesturing to the ruin. 

Lloyd smiled and stepped up on the still mostly intact entry arch. "Look at this home, we need a new foundation," Lloyd sang as he eyed around. "It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine,"

Lloyd came over to Zane and took his hands. He led him and the rest of the family into the ruin. "Look at this family, a glowing constellation, so full of stars and everybody wants to shine,"

Lloyd held hands with Misako, smiling. "But the stars don't shine, they burn,"

Jay came over to the blond, who pulled him into a half-hug. "And the constellations shift," 

Lloyd rushed over to Cole, who was attempting to push a heavy boulder up. The teen helped him. "I think it's time you learn, you're more than just your gift,"

"And I'm sorry I held on too tight," The First Spinjitzu Master joined in, coming over to Wu and Misako. "Just so afraid I'd lose you too,"

The grandfather turned to face the entry arch where Garmadon showed himself and shyly walked up to the rest of the family, who were now shocked to see him.

"The miracle is you, not power, just you, the miracle is you," the eldest man held Garmadon's hands with a smile on his face.

"All of you, all of you,"

Misako and Wu rushed over to the Master of Destruction, capturing him in a tight hug. Garmadon chuckled as he embraced them back as well as he could considering he was as if in a hug cage. 

As they pulled away, Misako and Garmadon took their brief moment to collect themselves. Garmadon whispered his apology for leaving, but barely managed to finish it before being pulled in for a kiss. This, as expected, grossed Lloyd out on a whole new level.

"Okay, so we gonna talk about Garmadon?" Kai questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"That's Garmadon," Jay smirked.