We Don't Talk About Garmadon

OMG thank you so much for 700 reads!!!💖💖💖 I can't believe this!!! Thank you everyone!

Here's the song we have all been waiting for. Behold... We Don't Talk About Garmadon!

(There's also the Spanish dub of We Don't Talk About Bruno in case y'all wanna listen to it. I myself love it)

And as you know, singing is in italics. I dunno why I'm saying this everytime :D

Also, I got the idea of Wu's wedding from Ninjago-Girl07. Thank you for the idea!

Have a cookie 🍪 and enjoy reading!

---------

The blond gasped and spun around, hiding the glowing pieces behind his back as he heard the door of the nursery open suddenly with wind blowing in.

It was Wu. And Morro's powers going wild, apparently.

Lloyd let out a sigh of relief and put on a nervous smile as he faced his uncle.

"Tío, jeez." He chuckled.

"Oh sorry." Wu apologized while holding a wooden box in his hands. "I didn't mean to burst in."

"And the wind?"

"Oh yes, Morro just has this little tornado following him." Wu explained.

Lloyd nodded as he squeezed his lips together, attempting to act normal. He wasn't sure if he should include anyone in this mess before he himself was sure about what was the meaning of the prophecy.

Wu placed the box on top of the dresser and began to put all of the new Lightning Master's things in it. "Anyway, I came here to grab the last of Jay's things, but then I heard you mention someone we don't speak of."

"Oh." Lloyd said as he let his gaze travel around in the room. He had completely forgotten about his uncle's almost inhumanly good hearing. It wasn't even due to an elemental power like with Morro. It was just that his ears picked up on everything.

Lloyd eyed his uncle as he was putting Jay's stuff in the box. The teen was wondering if he could get some information from Wu. After all, he had probably heard about the prophecy before like Cole had said.

"So...", Lloyd began, trailing off a little. "Tío Wu, if Garm—"

Golden and white sparks appeared all over Wu's body after hearing the most dreaded name of all the names in the village. Those little sparks were always a sign of Wu getting either stressed or frustrated. They would end only when the man had completely moved on from whatever was triggering him.

Lloyd saw what was happening and decided to make the sentence as neutral as possible.

"If he found a prophecy of someone... what would it mean?" He asked.

"We don't talk about Garmadon." Wu said with tightness present in his voice as he shoved Jay's favorite shoes in the box.

"I know, but hypothetically if there was that kind of a prophecy—" Lloyd tried again, but was cut off.

"Lloyd, please, we need to get ready for the Smiths!" Wu told the teen while gesturing towards the village the Smiths were coming from.

"Yeah, but I just wanna know if it was generally positive or, like, less positive..."

"It was a nightmare!" Morro yelled with his hand raised up in the air as he bursted in through the door.

"Morro!" Wu exclaimed, turning to look at his son.