19

A/N: I barely proofread this, sorry if it sucks (pun intended)

Lemon Lover
19| Bodyshots

Calum was drunk. So very drunk that he had even forgotten the lyrics to his favourite song and Luke had to correct him before Chiara had pulled the blonde down the hallway to do god knows what.

Somewhere between continuing to scream the wrong lyrics to jesus of suburbia at the top of his lungs and folding the now dirty twister mat they had forgotten to pick off the floor someone must've spilled their drink all over him, because his shirt was stained by a sticky orange substance that smelled rather awfully, causing the fabric to cling to his torso as he made his way to the bathroom.

Swinging the door open, he revealed two boys he had never seen before passionately making out against the wall, one of them already missing their shirt.

"Oh, sorry.", Calum burped, however the two were far too gone to even notice his presence. "I just gotta", he paused, halfway shutting the door before stopping in front of the toilet. "I'll be quick, don't mind me."

They didn't seem to mind, not even looking up once at the sound of running water as he washed his hands, proving they were far more drunk than Calum was.

The dark haired boy was just about to leave the bathroom when he spotted the clean shirt on the floor. It was black and even though inverted, he could spot the graphic shining through.

Too intoxicated to consider morals yet sober enough to view it as a better decision to change, Calum pulled his own stained shirt off, dropping it to the floor just as the door opened again.

Ava's eyes went wide at the scene playing in front of her. Her first reflex was to shut the door immediately, leaving the three boys to continue what they were obviously just about to do, but a hand on the door prevented her from doing so.

It was Calum's eyes that found her's and she couldn't deny the surprise she felt the moment she realised it was him.

After all she had always pinned him as straight, but she wasn't going to tell on him. It was not her right to do so.

"Hey", he breathed, just loud enough for her to make out his words over the music blaring in the living room.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave.", she blushed rather in embarrassment than at the fact that he was shirtless.

"I was just about to do the same.", Calum picked the black shirt off the floor, pulling it over his head while exiting the bathroom.

The shirt was still sticking to his chest just a little, since the alcoholic liquid had stained his chest as well, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"What were you doing in there anyway?", Ava asked, confused as to why he would leave so soon if he had really been involved.

"What do you mean what was I doing?", he questioned, pulling the strange shirt into place. "It's a bathroom, what do you think?"

"Yeah...", Ava awkwardly shifted. "Anyways, is there another bathroom? I really need to pee."

Calum chuckled, shaking his head slowly, before getting distracted by the music blaring and pushing past the girl toward the living room. "Who put that shit on? MICHAEL!", he brought his hands up to his mouth as if the shape of his hands could increase the volume of his shout.