Today was weekend and my father want me to come with them to a dinner meeting with his investor. I was wearing a simple black dress that hug the curves of my body and a black heels also I put a light make up on my face and spray a channel perfume.

I face myself on the mirror and smile in satisfaction. I get my purse and walkt out of my room going downstairs. I saw my parents looking so classy with their black outfits. My mom wear a black dress like mine and dad wear a black suit.

"I'm done." I announced and my parents look at me with their loving and proud faces. That greet me by a kiss on a cheeks and compliment for my looks tonight After that dad lead us to our car.

Once we arrive at the restau where they plan on having dinner. A waiter walk toward us and ask for reservations. By the way we are here in the most expensive restaurant in Seoul.

"Reservation for Mr. Kim." My dad said to the waiter who nodded his head and lead us to a room.

Once we entered the room I was surprised when I saw Kai with his parents. Kai's parents stood up and greet my parents and I was left there contemplating to have this dinner with them or not. I don't have a good feeling about this dinner.

"Jennie." My mom called me and gesture me to come closer which I did when dad look at me.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Kim." I greeted them and turn to Kai.

"Good evening Kai." I added and smile slightly.

"You have a very polite and beautiful daughter Kim." Kai's dad said and tap my father's shoulder who's smile proudly.

The dinner went smoothly with our parents are the one to talk but they would me or Kai some questions and I answered it shortly that cause my father to look at me unpleased.

"So as I was saying I want a trade or a sign of agreement to this deal. You know it's a big deal and I want an assurance." Kai's dad said look at my dad.

"Ok name it and I would give it." My dad said without hesitation.

"You know my son here will be the one to handle my company and I want him to have a partner that can help him manage our company in the future. He confess to me that he really like a certain girl that fit my standard." Kai's dad leaning his back to his chair. I really don't have a good feeling about this.

"What are you implying Mr. Kim?" My dad ask frowning.

"I mean is that certain girl that my son like is your daughter Mr. Kim and I want your daughter to be my son's girlfriend." Kai's dad said that cause me to stood up from my sit.

"No I don't want to become his girlfriend. I don't even like him." I said shaking my head. It's true I stop liking him when Lisa entered my life.

"Jennie sit down." My mom whisper tugging my dress but I didn't bulge and walk get out of the chair.

"Excuse me and my daughter Mr. Kim. I will just going to talk to her." My dad said standing up and walk toward me. He grip in my arm and drag me outside. When we get outside my dad release his grip and let me face him.

"What are you doing Jennie you know that this is big opportunity for our company to become bigger right? You just need to agree on the deal or you won't have your allowance and cards anymore." He said trying to convince me but I shake my head.

"No dad I don't want to. I don't like him. I already like someone." I said tears running down my eyes.

"Is it the nerd girl that is leaving Infront of the big house you and your friends staying right?" He said that cause me to look at him surprised.

"H-how?" I said stuttering.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I want you to stop liking that nerd girl and accept the deal Jennie. You know what I was capable of doing right? If you don't want your nerd girl to get hurt or lose her scholarship you need to obey me are we clear princess?" He said that causes me to nod my head and cry defeatedly.

"Alright you can leave now I will just to call the driver and send you home." He smile and kiss my forehead.

"I want to go back in the big house."  I said and sob. My father look at me and nodded his head.

When I enter the house I immediately run to my room and cry my eyes out. Until I fall asleep cursing my father to the faith he choice for me.

When the morning comes I told the girls what happened and they comforted me about it. The next following days my friends received a call from their parents to have eat with them. They will go home with a puffy eyes and told us the same faith we have.

EOF
___________________________