Chapter 30 - 1983

Start from the beginning

"Michael! It's time to go!" Clara shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" Michael shouted back. He picked his foxy mask back up. "This better work mark" he looked at his mask before putting it back on. He walked out of his room, rushing downstairs. The Afton's climbed into the car and began driving to the Diner.

Michael starred outside the window, starring at the gloomy sky, with the sun peaking out through the clouds. It felt like the coldest days ever..

Y/n and the Emily's climbed into the car. Her stomach filled with fear, her heart felt more hurt and worried. It didn't feel like a good day at all. She could only hope everything would go well. She gripped onto the small gift bag starring down the road, waiting for that one specific turn that indicates that they are there.

The Afton's parked in front of the restaurant. William and Clara looked back at their children. Elizabeth looked the only decent one who had sleep out of the 3. "Alright, no one touches the animatronics. No one goes near them. If I see ANY of you go near them I will have you grounded for one month, got that?" William looked among his children "Yes" the siblings groaned, anticipating for the party to start. 

They climbed out of the car and made their way into the pizzeria. It was currently closed for customers, but not for the people coming to Evan's Birthday.

Y/n and the Emily's got out of the car "Make sure to watch Evan, Michael hasn't been treating him well" Henry stated looking at Y/n. She nodded her head in agreement. Watch. Evan. That should be easy right? I just need to watch Evan.. I can't let him out of my sight. Like with...

"Y/n?" she perked her head up starring at Henry. He held the door open for her, waiting for her to come inside "You coming?" "Oh yeah!" she nervously laughed swiftly walking into the restaurant.

The pizzeria was already bustling with childrens laughter and screams of joy. Y/n looked around trying to spot Michael or Evan. She walked into the dinning hall, where the animatronics were already singing songs. She heard muffled crying coming from behind her, she turned around to see Evan hiding under the table. "Evan? Are you okay?" She looked worriedly at Evan, bending down "N-no M-michael" he pointed across the room where Michael, and his furry gang were trying to look for Evan. "Don't worry about them, I won't let them hurt you" she motioned for Evan to crawl out in which he did hesitantly.

Y/n held Evan, and she walked far away as possible from the stage. She and Evan sat down on one of the party tables. "Here you go" she handed Evan his gift "C-can I open it?" he sniffed, rubbing his nose with his sleeve. "Of course you can! It's your birthday and there are no rules" Y/n smiled pinching Evan's cheek slightly. Evan smiled slightly opening the gift.

His eyes lit up when he saw the fluffy stuffed animals "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He chanted and hugged her tightly. "You're welcome" she smiled ruffling Evan's hair. Michael, Jeremy, and Mark came over wearing their masks "We need Evan" Michael gazed down on me and then Evan. Evan gripped on my arm tightly, slightly trembling.

"Michael you're scaring him, let him be it's his birthday" "But we need to help him get over his fear" Mark replied "No you all are exaggerating leave the poor kid alone" Y/n shooed them "Come on Y/n don't be like that" Michael rolled his eyes taking off his mask. "What's gotten into you? Can't you be mature for once and notice how terrified your brother is?" Y/n pushed Michael slightly "It's for his own good!" Michael pushed Y/n back but harshly.

Mark grinned watching the couple argue, He picked up Evan, and quickly ran over to the animatronics "Wait Mark! That isn't a good idea" Jeremy ran after Mark "Oh fuck... Evan!" Y/n screamed and quickly followed Mark, as well as Michael.