Chapter 55 - Dan

Elias

She better untie me.

For some reason, I felt like I needed to touch her after something like this. The urge was so demanding, and I was beginning to get even more restless than I already was.

I was still inside Kaia when she continued to stare at me, lost in thought. The regret flickered across her face again, and I knew she felt guilty for our situation. That alter ego had to be a facade. She still cared about me. She had to.

"I really shouldn't untie you." she grabbed a tissue from the nightstand, cleaning up some of the mess we made. It only dawned on me now that we didn't use protection. She didn't seem worried about it. Maybe she was on birth control? I hoped so. "They won't be happy about it."

"But I would definitely be more inclined to tell you where the contract is." I looked up at the chains and the shirt again, noticing the redness starting to glow around my wrists. "Don't you want me to tell you?"

She lifted her hips off of me and pulled her panties back in place. I instantly missed the feeling of being inside her. I wasn't lying when I said nothing was better than this. Nothing. She pulled my jeans back up and buckled them together again.

Nothing would beat seeing her cum on top of me. Head back, eyes closed, with a hand between us, touching herself. Watching her face twist into an expression of pure fulfillment. I wanted it all for myself. I envied any man who had seen it before me or would see it after. They didn't deserve it. Watching her and only her, like she was the star of the show. Like the whole world faded away around us, and she was the only person to exist on this earth.

"If I untie you, promise not to try anything." she reached for the chains and undid my shirt, pulling it back down, covering the new K that had been carved into my chest. I wondered if that would ever go away. I wouldn't be mad if it didn't. "Because they're watching us."

She gestures to the dresser behind us, where I could see a bunch of items like lube and condoms. Condoms. I focused a little harder and notice a small black box with a lens, that can only be described as a camera.

So this whole time. The whole time we were being watched. When she cut me, and when she fucked me. They saw everything. They saw my penis. Nice.

Although that was the least of my worries, I was curious why they hadn't come and stopped us yet. We definitely were not supposed to have sex. Did they still really think I was going to give up the contract?

Kaia picked up the key off the nightstand and unlocked the chains. She unwrapped them from my wrists and I was finally free. I held the irritated skin in an attempt to soothe the sting. At this point, it hurt even more than the bruise on my forehead or the cuts on my chest. She tied them a little too tight.

She threw the chains on the floor and sat on top of me, patiently waiting for my answer. "So?"

There was no way she thought I had any intention of telling her. She didn't. She genuinely wanted to let me go. I could see it in her gaze when I placed one of my hands on her cheek and she leaned into my touch. Her green and brown eyes closed, and she held my wrist to keep my hand on her face. She missed me.

I missed her.

But this was not the time for a reunion. It was time to escape this hell hole and find Alexander. Find the Vitale family, and fuck up anyone who got in my way. Without thinking straight, I grabbed the knife beside me and put it to her throat. I pushed her body so she would fall back and I could be on top of her, controlling the situation.

She didn't have much of a reaction. She didn't fight me or try to get free. A part of her knew she deserved it. We both knew. Kaia knew what she did to me. She knew this was her fault just as much as her father's.