Chapter 23 - Nina

Elias

Holy shit.

That was amazing.

I glanced down as I tried to catch my breath. Kaia was still awake, but those eyes were barely staying open. Her thighs still straddled mine, her cheek pressed to my chest, what I just did to her clearly worked.

A soft smile pulled at my lips.

She was so adorable.

After waiting fifteen minutes for her to fully fall asleep, I picked Kaia up and carried her to my bedroom. Laying her down gently, I tucked her under the covers and sat next to her on my bed, admiring her for a moment.

I was proud of myself for making her finish. If I didn't, that would experience have gone on my top five most humiliating things list, so everything went well.

Even so, it wasn't for me, it was for her. She needed to feel good, so I helped her feel good because I wanted to. That's what any decent man would do, right?

I also planned on sleeping beside Kaia right away, but my erection didn't magically disappear once we were done.

So that had to be taken care of.

Pushing a piece of her hair out of her face, I leaned down and kissed Kaia's forehead. "Goodnight."

She didn't respond. The sound of her breathing filled the space, relaxing me, letting me know that she was okay. I made my way out, making sure to use the bathroom that wasn't next to my bedroom so I wouldn't wake her.

I took my shirt off and stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. I was so glad I had one on when she came in, I didn't want her to see what I had underneath.

Or what I didn't have.

Usually, I didn't like the look of my body. My arms were too small, my torso was too thin, and overall I just felt skinny.

And I had always felt that way, being around people who I considered had an 'ideal' body, or were honestly just bigger than me. Like my brother, my father, Alexander, and even Ms.Robinson.

She was a curvier woman. With gorgeous thick thighs, broader shoulders, and I even felt a little tummy when I put my hands up her shirt. Her body was perfect, I was just surprised she would ever even glance at a guy like me.

But her body...

The thought followed me as I took off my pants and stepped into the shower.

Next, I put my hand in my pants while you touch me.

I did touch her.

I touched her everywhere I could.

And I watched her.

The way she touched herself in front of me, the way she rode my hand, the way moaned into my mouth, the way she grabbed onto me, or even the way she looked down into my eyes. Like I had control of her, yet I also didn't at the same time.

Control that I wanted.

Control that I would fight her for.

Or would I?

With all of that swimming around my mind, it's safe to say that it didn't take me long to finish in the shower.

***

"Elias?"

I woke with a start. My eyes opened to meet a pair of green and brown eyes that were shining from the sun peeking through the window.