Chapter 53 - Alter Ego

Elias

My eyelids were heavy, so It took a minute before I could open them and scan my surroundings. I tried to see, but the stinging pain that came from my forehead forced me to shut them again. They hit me so fucking hard. Why do they always have to hit so hard?

But Alex, what had they done with Alex? And Bianca? Leonardo and Lorenzo? Did they end up taking Raphael too? I made myself open my eyes again to see where I was, to see if they were here with me at the bottom of some dark dungeon.

To my surprise, I was not in a traditional dungeon. I seemed to be in a sex dungeon.

I was in a bedroom, or a sex dungeon, on a bed, with my arms chained above me to the headboard. The room was a deep red, with all sorts of freaky things hanging from the wall. On the left side, nearest to the window, there was a long coat hanger with no coats on it. Instead, there were whips and canes, ranging in size, width, colour, and material. Some wooden canes, some leather whips, and other variations that I didn't want to stare at for too long.

On the right side of the room, nearest to the door, there were more coat hangers, and again there were no coats. There were floggers and paddles, handcuffs and ropes, then chains that looked a lot like the ones tying me to the bed. A chest of drawers was under that as well, and I really didn't want to think about what was in there either.

I finally glanced in front of me and saw a couch. The light was so dim I could only see the silhouette of the furniture, along with a woman sitting on it, watching me. I couldn't see who it was, but I saw the outline of the familiar curly hair, and the familiar legs crossed over each other. She began to approach me, and soon enough everything became clear.

"Elias."

Her face came into view, and it was none other than the woman I let deceive me for too long.

"Kaia," I respond, twisting my wrists in the chains that are probably going to leave a mark later. "Is that even your real name? Or is that another lie?"

After she emerged from the shadows, I drank in the sight of her. My heart raced at the thought of being so close to her again, even after all that had happened. She moved slowly, but cautiously, and when I saw what she was wearing, my heart almost stopped completely.

A light pink lingerie set covered her full, thick body. With black lace outlining the underwire of the bra and the top of the panties just below her belly button. And she wore these heels, which looked like black Louboutin pumps with red bottoms. She stood with one of her knees bent and her hands on her hips. I could smell her rose perfume even from here, and I already knew this would affect my focus. My eyes wouldn't leave the sight of her... I knew this wouldn't end well.

"It's not a lie." she crawled onto the bed, making sure to take her time. Making sure that my attention went to her breasts which were now pressed together by her arms. She wanted to tempt me, she wanted me to see everything. "My name is Kaia. Kaia King."

I waited to see what she would do...where she was going with this. I watched as she crawled up the bed and sat up, moving her legs so that she was straddling me, right over my crotch. She was warm, and her hands were warm when she put them under my shirt and dragged them up my chest. My breath became shaky, and all I could do was observe.

My hands were still tied. I needed to think of a way to get out of this. Before this went too far... before I was too far gone to make my own decisions. I pulled at the chains, catching her green and brown eyes. I held my glare and said sternly, "Let me go."

"No." She ignored the noise I was making and started pulling up my shirt, exposing my skin. She lifted it over my head and tied it with the chains, reinforcing this trap she had me in. "Don't you want to play a game with me? I know you like games, Elias."