Chapter 17 - Kiss You

Elias

I hadn't talked to Kaia since I walked out on her the other day.

Was she mad at me? I had no idea. But instead of finding out, I decided to hide in the janitor's closet right next to her room.

Even though we hadn't spoken, I watched her very closely. Every night at exactly 7:20 pm, she would go down to the kitchen for dinner. The time on my watch read 7:19, so I had one minute to spare.

Her room door opened right on schedule, and I waited for Kaia to walk past the closet. When she did, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No, I'm not mad." She began to feel around the small space that barely fit two people. The bottles of cleaning supplies clanked around when Kaia hit one of the shelves. "What are we doing in here?"

"We have time," I said, turning on the extremely dim light. It barely helped my sight. The only part of Kaia I could see was her face. "Do you want to have some fun?"

She seemed confused. Probably from the fact that we hadn't spoken in two days. I knew I was being rude, but I didn't want to be around her. I didn't want her to see how much words affected me.

I gave her a smirk, to which her eyes lit up with excitement. She knew what that meant. And just as I was about to lean in, Kaia lowered onto her knees. She began to unzip my pants, and just as she got to my belt I stopped her. "What are you doing?"

Kaia blinked rapidly, surprised and embarrassed. "Don't you want me to-"

"No, I don't.'' I lifted her off the ground, maintaining our proximity. "I just want to kiss you."

"Really?"

Why was that so hard to believe?

Hadn't she...kissed other men? What about Ian? Didn't she kiss him? Or did he just put her on her knees every day, wanting nothing other than to please himself?

Fucking Ian.

"I just want to kiss you, you're so fucking pretty." I answered, lightly resting my hands on her hips. "Can I kiss you?"

She stared at me for a second, until a timid smile appeared. Kaia nodded, and I finally placed my lips on hers.

I must be dreaming. She felt all too good, all too real.

Kaia pushed on my chest, causing my back to hit the wall behind us. Her hands fiddled with my shirt, yanking until it was untucked from my pants. My hands moved from her hips to her ass. I squeezed, and a groan escaped me. Fuck, her ass was perfect.

I thought we would start soft and gentle, savoring every second of the kiss, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I devoured her like she was my last meal, claiming her like she was mine to keep.

It had been too long since I relieved stress, too long since I fucked someone. I had no other choice but to let my sexual frustration out on her.

Quickly, I turned us around so that Kaia's back was against the wall. I guess I pushed too hard because some of the cleaning supplies fell off the shelf and hit the floor, making a loud noise. We both ignored it, continuing our erotic actions.

Our mouths moved in sync like we had done this a hundred times before. I tugged at her bottom lip with my teeth, earning a quiet moan.

I took one of her legs and hooked it around my waist, making sure I could press all of my body onto hers. Kaia's lips tasted sweet, her skin felt soft under my fingertips, everything about this moment was perfect. She was perfect.