I knocked on the door three times to see if he was inside but there was no answer so I opened the door and walked into the empty room.

I seriously don't know why this room needs cleaning, it looked flawless as it is. These Uchihas sure are finicky.

I began dusting the side tables and saw a picture of young Sasuke and Itachi with papers that have cat paw prints on it and actual cats in their hands in a cute little picture frame. I had just examined it and smiled at how cute they both looked, when Itachi walked in, a little surprised to see me here.

I quickly placed the picture frame back down on the table and continued dusting. Itachi walked past me and over to his bed, where he took off his shoes and layed on his bed, his fingers tapping on the screen of his phone.

A few minutes later, I started to feel his stare behind me.

"Your name's Sakura isn't it?" I heard his voice behind me and stopped dusting, laying the equipment on the table.

"Yes, Master"

I heard the shuffle of his blankets as he got off his bed and the soft padding sounds of him walking on the carpet toward me. My back was still turned from him and I waited anxiously for him to do something, other than just breathe near my neck.

I felt the heat of his body closely behind me and the warmth of his breath near my ear.

"Sakura," he whispered, "face me."

I furrowed my brows a bit and lifted my head before hesitantly turning to face him.

When I was fully facing him, I began to notice how hot he was. He looked nearly exactly like Sasuke, except for his slightly older features and strange but hot lines down his face. His jaw looked stong and his black bangs made his reddish eyes look all the more cunning and seductive. My face suddenly got hot under the pressure of his gorgeous looks.

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips and his face was only inches away from mine. He slowly reached up and grabbed a lock of my short pink hair, while moving his body closer to me, which I must say, was already practically up against mine. His arm moved to the side of me, so that it was leaning on the wall. I tried to back up but the table was preventing me from doing so.

"How about you be MY maid and clean my room all the time?" he played with my lock of hair in between his index finger and thumb but then let go to stroke my cheek, "I'd like that a lot, cutie and I'm sure you would too."

He leaned in closer to my face and I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Why was he doing this? Why was he trying to seduce me?

"No." I sharply turned my face to the side.

Itachi frowned but the softly grabbed my chin in his strong hands and pulled my face in front of him again.

"Is it because you like my brother? Is it because of Sasuke? Is it because you are trying to be a faithful young girl?" He gazed into my eyes and tilted his head slightly as he asked this.

I didn't answer. He leaned in even more to my face and I couldn't turn my head as he was holding my chin.

I was just about to push Itachi away when a noise at the door caused him to quickly turn his head in that direction. I shifted my gaze and to my own surprise saw the very man I had been yearning for.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke growled.

"Not right now, foolish little brother. Can't you see I'm busy here?"

"She's a maid, not a sex slave"

Itachi got off me and turned to face his brother.

"Calm down, dude, I'm just having fun. I do this all the time, you know that! Why do even care?"

Sasuke looked down and clenched his fists. He then looked up and glared harshly at his older brother.

"Enough fun, Itachi"

Itachi frowned, "grumpier than ever today, aren't we?

Sasuke just continued to stand at the doorway with clenched fists and an angry stare while Itachi walked over to the doorway and shoulder-barged past him. I watched in disbelief as the event of this whole incident replayed in my head. Sasuke watched Itachi strom off and when he turned to me, I quickly picked up the cleaning equipment and started dusting the table, as if nothing ever happened.

I turned my back to him to avoid embarrasement but could still feel his dark prescence there, as if he were waiting for me to say something. I just kept my head down and continued to clean up.

"Sakura."

I stopped cleaning but could hear his footsteps slowly coming towards me.

"Sakura."

I flinched slightly at the power of his voice, now that he was closer to me. I still didn't want to turn around and face the embarrasement that was waiting for me within his harsh words and stunning features.

"Face me."

HEY GUYSSS GOMEN ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER AND I AM GETTING LESS HOMEWORK, YAAAAY!!! EVEN THOUGH U GUYS PROBABLY THOUGHT I WAS DEAD COZ I WASNT UPDATING FOR LIKE EVER, BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT U AND UR AWESOME COMMENTS+VOTES ♥♥♥

YES ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER PLZ DONT KILL MEE :3

AND OH MY GAWD DID U SEE SARADA'S NEW NARUTOPEDIA PROFILE!!! :O

KARIN IS NOT HER MOTHER!!!! NO WAY IN FKING HELL!!! I HATE THAT OVER OBSESSIVE WHOREBAG!!!

AND I HAVE A MILLION GAZZILION REASONS FOR WHY SAKURA IS SARADA'S REAL MOTHER EVEN THOUGH MANY PEOPLE ARE THINKING ITS KARIN NOW BECAUSE OF THE LATEST CHAPTERS!!

KISHIMOTO IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE NEW SERIES INTERESTING AND IS DELIBERATELY CREATING CONFUSION WITH THE LAST CHAPTER SO THAT HE CAN DRAW US IN!!! NO MATTER WHAT STUPID NARUTOPEDIA SAYS, IM STILL STICKING WITH MY THEORY AND HOPE AND LOVE FOR SASUSAKU THAT SAKURA STILL IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE TRUE MOTHER OF SARADA!!!

Sorry for my ranting, hehe! I just can't get over it all! So anyways hope you all enjoyed this unedited, boring chapter and I will try to get my lazy ass to update this story as quick as I possibly can.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES ON THIS STORY, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

CYA NEXT CHAPPIE!!!

~Unicorns_say_rawr

:3